Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

I think we should be begging the #9 player in the nation (Hopson) to come. If he still wants to after last night.

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right, if they win out their regular season, they'll make it. I suppose my thinking is more geared toward the bolded part.

 

Its definitely going to be tough (especially if last night's performance is an indication of things to come).

 

I think they can lose one more and make the NCAA if they make it to Sat/Sun of the SECT. Lose two more, and they have to win the SECT.

I dont have a problem with Stallings playing his Starters.

 

I bet he Remembers 106-44 in 2003.

Vandy's starters played 120 combined minutes, whereas in 2003, the UK starters (don't remember but I'd assume (Hayes, Estill, Fitch, Bogans, Camara) played 109 combined minutes, so I guess there was minimal difference.

 

In that game, UK had 52 bench points, and Vandy had 25 in this game.

The other day a thread existed on worse defeats in UK history. I mentioned UK/G-town in the final four as the worst for me because we just scored 11 points in the second half. Some did not understand how that was so bad. Maybe last night, on ESPN, watching the cats score 11 in the first half in a regular season game explained it.

I have to agree with you atticus it was painful to watch the G-town especially since that UK team was much more talented than this one. Last nights wasn't to hard, because after two minutes of watching I could tell we left our intensity in Lexington and turned it off.

I quit watching when it was 25-6.

 

Did Meeks not get in until they were down 40?

I quit watching when it was 25-6.

 

Did Meeks not get in until they were down 40?

 

It was several minutes into the second half, so thats about right.

I never thought I would EVER say this but that game made me ashamed of my team. That was the most embarassing game I have ever watched them play. It was painful to watch. The blame doesnt go to one person, it goes to EVERYONE.

I have to agree with you atticus it was painful to watch the G-town especially since that UK team was much more talented than this one. Last nights wasn't to hard, because after two minutes of watching I could tell we left our intensity in Lexington and turned it off.

 

Thank you. I'm glad someone agreed with me. I believe alot of the pain comes from it occuring in the final four, or like last night, on national tv. If Vandy beat UK by the same score in my back yard it would not bother me so much. Some felt being in the final four took the sting out of it. But, and this is back on the topic, it is HARD to ONLY score 11 points in one 20 minute half. Even worse to watch.

The other day a thread existed on worse defeats in UK history. I mentioned UK/G-town in the final four as the worst for me because we just scored 11 points in the second half. Some did not understand how that was so bad. Maybe last night, on ESPN, watching the cats score 11 in the first half in a regular season game explained it.

 

I remember being in shock. 3/34 from the field in the 2nd half? Does that sound right?

I remember being in shock. 3/34 from the field in the 2nd half? Does that sound right?

 

I believe it was 3/33 but 3/34 may be correct. Last night's game reminded me of it. Missed layups and all that. 11 points. Just incredible. Hopefully it is darkest before the dawn because it is dark right now. I thought we had turned the corner.

I dont understand how Mark Coury still gets to play...I'm walkin on to play for UK next year.

^ I know your practice habits BCG would choke you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.