Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

C'mon now. I don't believe in that superstitious stuff.

 

If it doesn't happen...Im hunting you down...Write THAT down. :D

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope BCG's driver is up for a long one tonight...YIKES!!!

Seriously though, why put Meeks in?

If it doesn't happen...Im hunting you down...Write THAT down. :D

 

 

In the words of Rocky Balboa.

 

 

"You don't have to look to find me. I'm here." :D:D

Seriously though, why put Meeks in?

 

 

I think he realized that sitting on the bench was actually making his hip flexor worse. :lol:

I think he realized that sitting on the bench was actually making his hip flexor worse. :lol:

 

He should have just told Jodie to run suicide's on the sideline. :jump:

And somewhere down the road THAT is going to come back and bite Stallings!!

 

Why? I see nothing wrong with what he did. I mean if he didn't pull his starters with still ten minutes to go in the game, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion. He actually for our benefit pulled his starters really early even though we still had our starters in. So I saw no problem with him putting his starters back in for a little bit at the 6 minute mark. Now if he did that when we had all subs in, then I could see a problem, but not with that. I mean seriously if it was the other way around, no UK fan probably would have a problem with it, and actually would be defending it.

I still think that UK will need to win the SEC tournament to make it, and with their injury problems I can't see them being able to play well on 3 or even 4 consecutive days.

 

I have to agree with you on this. U.K. could possibly get in if the Cats run the table the rest of the way out in the regular season. That would put the Cats at 19 wins on the regular season. I think that we all know that "ain't gonna happen" but we can "what if" can't we?

Say we get some help from Arkansas tommorrow night and they beat Tenn. in rotten flop. U.K. still has games with Fla. and Tenn. - Win those that would put U.K. right there amoung the top of the SEC east.

Will this happen?..................................

 

No, but is fun to talk about and wish for and I know what a very smart man told me about wishing one time :sssh::lol:.

I blame all 41 points on the refs, Mark Coury, strange coaching decisions, and Vandy getting lucky.

 

Are you for Real i hope not

No it's not. UK still had three starters in at the time. At some point, you have to concede defeat and wave a white flag. It's up to the losing team to be the first to pull their starters in a blow out.

 

I don't necessary agree, Stalling could have got 5 kids out of the stands and the lead would have been safe at that point. Even if BCG keeps his starters in he has got to be smarter than that. If Vandy loses a starter for the rest of the season up 40+ than that is completely on the coach.

Why? I see nothing wrong with what he did. I mean if he didn't pull his starters with still ten minutes to go in the game, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion. He actually for our benefit pulled his starters really early even though we still had our starters in. So I saw no problem with him putting his starters back in for a little bit at the 6 minute mark. Now if he did that when we had all subs in, then I could see a problem, but not with that. I mean seriously if it was the other way around, no UK fan probably would have a problem with it, and actually would be defending it.

 

I thought that Stallings did show a little bit of "in your face' or "run it up" mentality with putting his starters back in after taking them out. When he took them out at around the midway point of the half I was saying that was a class move. I no more said that then at around the 7 min. mark I believe he had them back in. With the way that we (U.K.) played though we have no room to complain about anything , we stunk up Nashville and Stallings subs could probably have beaten U.K. tonight with our effort in this one.

I just thought that Stallings should have left his starters out of the game, thats all. Stallings may have thought different if one of those guys (especially Foster or the Big guy in the middle) would had went down with a season ending injury. I am glad that they didn't by the way, I don't want to give that impression. Was his call though and no sour grapes here, we flat got beat.

 

 

I wonder if U.K. will be having a practice as soon as they get back...tonight?? :D

I don't necessary agree, Stalling could have got 5 kids out of the stands and the lead would have been safe at that point. Even if BCG keeps his starters in he has got to be smarter than that. If Vandy loses a starter for the rest of the season up 40+ than that is completely on the coach.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Seriously though, why put Meeks in?

 

I have NO idea, if he was healthy enough to play then why didn't he start or come in the game before it was decided and lost? (which would have been pretty dang early)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.