Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

Nice to see the anti-UK crowd out after this L. We've been missing you guys for the last 5 games or so...:lol:

 

I've been here for years....this one is just so much fun. I believe I may never see it again, and UK will be really good soon, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Nice to see the anti-UK crowd out after this L. We've been missing you guys for the last 5 games or so...:lol:

 

I haven't gone anywhere. Spin it however you see fit. This one was a joke of EPIC proportions on the heels of Big Dance talk....

I've been here for years....this one is just so much fun. I believe I may never see it again, and UK will be really good soon, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

 

:lol: :thumb:

What a shock. Never asked BCG about Meeks on the post game show. I swear I think Tom Leach is afraid BCG is going to pull a Jim Everett and come across the table at him. I've heard sixth graders ask tougher questions in math class. Never asked him about Vanderbilt having the starters in the game with 6:00 to go and up 50. Didn't ask about Porter. Didn't ask about Meeks. Didn't ask about Bradley playing the entire 40. What a wuss.

 

And somewhere down the road THAT is going to come back and bite Stallings!!

Actually I think it smart not to ask about the starters. What good could come from asking the head coach at UK about another team having their starters in, regardless of score?

Maybe, but I guarantee you a newspaper reporter asked him about it in the postgame presser

I haven't gone anywhere. Spin it however you see fit. This one was a joke of EPIC proportions on the heels of Big Dance talk....

 

Wasn't so much referring to you.

And somewhere down the road THAT is going to come back and bite Stallings!!

No it's not. UK still had three starters in at the time. At some point, you have to concede defeat and wave a white flag. It's up to the losing team to be the first to pull their starters in a blow out.

  • Author
There wont be any Big East team in the final four.:argue:

But I'm sure there will be 3 SEC teams. Feel the burn... :fire:

Wasn't so much referring to you.

 

Why not? Skeered of GT? :lol:

There wont be any Big East team in the final four.:argue:

 

 

Louisville will be. I think this will be the first time I've used it, and with permission from GT.

 

 

Mark it Down. :D:D

Louisville will be. I think this will be the first time I've used it, and with permission from GT.

 

 

Mark it Down. :D:D

 

I can't believe you just did that... :madman: :fight::madman: :fight:

I haven't gone anywhere. Spin it however you see fit. This one was a joke of EPIC proportions on the heels of Big Dance talk....

 

So what is your point? I don't think anyone is denying it is an ugly game. Are you just arguing just to be arguing?

When is the last time you said to a team that just beat us, "we will see you on the football field"

I can't believe you just did that... :madman: :fight::madman: :fight:

 

 

C'mon now. I don't believe in that superstitious stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.