Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

Final. Ouch. Let the fun begin...

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda hope UK gets another shot at Vandy. I know they should want one. Just a pitiful effort.

 

Great game by Vandy.

Final. Ouch. Let the fun begin...

 

I figured you would start this thread.:lol: And oh how fun it will be.

I blame all 41 points on the refs, Mark Coury, strange coaching decisions, and Vandy getting lucky.

Quite simply the most disappointing game in my lifetime.

Kinda hope UK gets another shot at Vandy. I know they should want one. Just a pitiful effort.

 

Great game by Vandy.

 

:thumb:

:cry:not good!

Understatement of the millenium. :thumb:

I blame all 41 points on the refs, Mark Coury, strange coaching decisions, and Vandy getting lucky.
:lol:

SALT MEET WOUND>>>>wowzer

I blame all 41 points on the refs, Mark Coury, strange coaching decisions, and Vandy getting lucky.

 

You forgot Tubby, but you pretty much covered what we will see the rest of the way.

Can't really say much if you're a UK fan. No excuses...UK got taken behind the woodshed tonight.

 

Pretty bad when the football player even scores against you.

Vandy hasnt lost at Home this year and if they play like they did tonight they wont lose again this Year. MARK IT DOWN:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.