Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

At least UT of UF didnt beat us by this much. Those 2 teams I hate the most. Vandy I really dont hate...yet.

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to watch.

 

Allow me to be the first to blame it on coaching....Kevin Stallings had his team well coached :D

The game gets second billing on SC....thy couldn't come up with enough adjectives to describe the game.

Two of Uk's largest losses in program history have come at the hands of Vandy. The other being a 30 point loss in 89.

Good thing theguru is not a UofL fan or else the update thread might make its way into the BGP Classics forum...

You typed 2:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'll allow you to pick on me tonight. If my team was just embarrassed on national TV I'd need to take it out on someone too. :cry::cry::lol::lol:
I've vented enough but I was never angry. I was just wondering why Porter didn't play?? What's up with that??

 

Because he is just that awful. That would have been the only thing that could have made it worse in my opinion.

Walls and Pettigrew would have scored more than 16 points in a half...

Vandy played Light out. Even the Subs were throwing up shots that went in. UK needs to bounce back @ LSU and finish 6-1 down the stretch.

UK didn't have to get this win. But it would have been nice. They need to re focus and get LSU on Saturday.

 

Keep telling yourself that UK just lost the NCAA tourney.

Good thing theguru is not a UofL fan or else the update thread might make its way into the BGP Classics forum...

 

Don't throw ideas like that out there.

It was cool that Neltner played so well, being a KY boy and all.

Walls and Pettigrew would have scored more than 16 points in a half...

 

We could have put together a team from BGP and scored more than 11 points in the first half tonight.

I'll allow you to pick on me tonight. If my team was just embarrassed on national TV I'd need to take it out on someone too. :cry::cry::lol::lol:

 

Ouch...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.