Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

I said UK must go 6-2 for the second half. I expected Vandy and Tenn would be the loses. No one expected it this bad, but UK couldn't anything and Vandy couldn't miss anything.

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game simply means that UK can only lose 1 one more regular season game to give themselves a chance at the tourney. If they lose to LSU this weekend its over. Look, I see them winning that game, but LSU did play awfully inspired against UT this past weekend, while UK looked the exact opposite against Vandy tonight.

 

They don't even make the SEC tourney if they lose to LSU?

I don't think we are an NCAA team this year unless we win the SEC

Did you hear Nessler say that no SEC team with 10 conference wins had ever been left out of the NCAA tourney? Does anyone know if this is correct?

Also organizing a BGP crow-eating meet at Tally Ho's tomorrow at 5 PM. I'll be there:

 

80% of the people that voted in the poll shall be there. :lol: I told you guys.

I said UK must go 6-2 for the second half. I expected Vandy and Tenn would be the loses. No one expected it this bad, but UK couldn't anything and Vandy couldn't miss anything.

 

Either way, a 40 point loss at this point can only be overcome by making it to the SEC final in Catlanta.

They don't even make the SEC tourney if they lose to LSU?

 

I thought everyone made the SEC tourney.

Wish I could think of something, anything positive to come out of this game but I can't. We just got throttled. Unfortunately, I do think this game just cost UK any hope of making the NCAA tournament.

 

It's really, really sad when you have more turnovers then shot attempts at one point in the first half. Bradley looked out of place and intimidated. Crawford was a no show. Patterson was working hard but Vandy had the big guys to cover him up. Coury is really that bad, hopefully he won't start any more after this.

 

I guess if I had to point out one positive from this it would be that AJ Stewart didn't look bad.

 

Just a complete lack of pride for the name on the jersey. I just watched 40 minutes of uninspired basketball.

Either way, a 40 point loss at this point can only be overcome by making it to the SEC final in Catlanta.

 

Or, finishing the season 6-1.

I thought everyone made the SEC tourney.

 

Even if we lose to LSU then we still have a chance at the NCAA because we will play in the SEC tourney

Again they bring up Duke...and UK......I did something right today, I don't know what it could've been

One Question: Why does Mark Coury continue to play?

I think Kentucky got jobbed, had the clock operator not stopped the clock with that second left, Kentucky escapes with the win.

 

Wait, nevermind. :lol:

 

Everything has been said and been covered, Cats are NIT bound. Will 22 thousand people show up at Rupp to watch a glorified scrimmage of a 2nd rate tournament?

Or, finishing the season 6-1.

 

6-1 against the weakest SEC in decades, or a 40 point loss in the weakest SEC in decades....which stands out more? Don't worry, I'll wait.

No much that you can say about this one other than it was a complete embarrassment.

We (U.K.) were outprepared for this one imo. Vandy/Stallings came in with a defensive game plan to take Patterson out of the game and they did just that. U.K. made no adjustments or if BCG did it certainly wasn't executed. No one on this U.K. team showed up ready to play tonight.

The only thing that this team can do is to not let this game stick in their heads and go down to LSU this weekend and drop that one.

 

One like this is easier for me to forget than a close one. On to Baton Rouge and the Tigers on Saturday.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.