Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

Why? It should still be some great basketball to watch.

 

Honestly? With two young kids, work, and the what it would mean fiscally, IMO, it wouldn't be worth it, without "said" team being a participant. I get enjoyment of it on TV.

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leach getting ready to lob those softballs. In other news, Caddyshack is on HBO at midnight...

 

I am interested in the above.

I have my hopes set on one particular team, if they don't go, I won't go...

 

Don't worry North Carolina should get to the Final Four. :p

 

:lol:

If UK is on the fence, they go to the NIT. Now that the NCAA owns the NIT, they would love to have UK host 2-3 rounds of the NIT to drive up their attendance as opposed to UK playing in Salt Lake City or Seattle in the NCAA tournament.

Don't worry North Carolina should get to the Final Four. :p

 

:lol:

 

Money well saved then :D . . . UNC needs to worry about defense before they even think about it. As of now, my championship prediction stands fast with Kansas -vs- UNC....I still think Duke is at least one year away from seriously being considered a Final Four contender.

We've had a AJ Stewart sighting!

If UK is on the fence, they go to the NIT. Now that the NCAA owns the NIT, they would love to have UK host 2-3 rounds of the NIT to drive up their attendance as opposed to UK playing in Salt Lake City or Seattle in the NCAA tournament.

 

I didn't really think about this, but you're right. Anymore, the tourney sells itself, so the "following" doesn't carry the weight it used to. UK not making the Final Four in a decade doesn't help either. Like you said, with the NCAA being behind the NIT, they stand to gain more from UK packing Rupp for a couple of games, then sending them out west.

I don't see this team making the NCAA...and even if they DID,what seed would they get? NIT bound.

What a shock. Never asked BCG about Meeks on the post game show. I swear I think Tom Leach is afraid BCG is going to pull a Jim Everett and come across the table at him. I've heard sixth graders ask tougher questions in math class. Never asked him about Vanderbilt having the starters in the game with 6:00 to go and up 50. Didn't ask about Porter. Didn't ask about Meeks. Didn't ask about Bradley playing the entire 40. What a wuss.

"its a severe whippin..." BCG. "a cold slap in the face..." nothing to see here... move along...

I don't see this team making the NCAA...and even if they DID,what seed would they get? NIT bound.

 

You have to have a winning record to be in the NIT.

Nice to see the anti-UK crowd out after this L. We've been missing you guys for the last 5 games or so...:lol:

Nice to see the anti-UK crowd out after this L. We've been missing you guys for the last 5 games or so...:lol:

 

Seeing as this is the worst beating UK has taken since I've been alive, I think I'm gonna be around for it... :jump:

Have you really? Wow, that's awesome, congrats. :thumb:

 

With Kentucky not making the tournament, you can go anyway and watch at least 1 or 2 Big East teams down there. :ylsuper:

 

There wont be any Big East team in the final four.:argue:

What a shock. Never asked BCG about Meeks on the post game show. I swear I think Tom Leach is afraid BCG is going to pull a Jim Everett and come across the table at him. I've heard sixth graders ask tougher questions in math class. Never asked him about Vanderbilt having the starters in the game with 6:00 to go and up 50. Didn't ask about Porter. Didn't ask about Meeks. Didn't ask about Bradley playing the entire 40. What a wuss.

 

Actually I think it smart not to ask about the starters. What good could come from asking the head coach at UK about another team having their starters in, regardless of score?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.