Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

Are you for Real i hope not

 

Nope, just getting the normal excuses out of the way

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a shock. Never asked BCG about Meeks on the post game show. I swear I think Tom Leach is afraid BCG is going to pull a Jim Everett and come across the table at him. I've heard sixth graders ask tougher questions in math class. Never asked him about Vanderbilt having the starters in the game with 6:00 to go and up 50. Didn't ask about Porter. Didn't ask about Meeks. Didn't ask about Bradley playing the entire 40. What a wuss.

 

 

 

Do you mean a Chris Everett??? :lol::lol:

Vandy 93 UK 52

 

:laugh:

Phone call from BCG to Eddie Sutton........Hey Ed, what was that brand of scotch that you suggested ? :eek:

Do you mean a Chris Everett??? :lol::lol:

 

I checked out that video...it was absolutely hilarious. Then I went on to see a list of the top 10 most awkward interviews ever- all funny as well.

I checked out that video...it was absolutely hilarious. Then I went on to see a list of the top 10 most awkward interviews ever- all funny as well.

 

It is great! best interview of all time... :lol:

We got beat almost this bad by Vandy in 89', the same year that we also got beat by Kansas even worse. Hopefully this is the worst instore for us. Just throwing this out there but 89' that was Rick P.'s first year so I'm optimistic tonight with an injured ego.

 

Billy G didnt look too upset tonight in the post game interview but I would hate to be wearing a UK jersey come tommorrow's practice.:cool:today :madman:tommorrow

I've vented enough but I was never angry. I was just wondering why Porter didn't play?? What's up with that??

 

Yeah! We could have used his 41 points.:laugh:

Maybe he let Meeks in to try and knock some rust off. Build a little gametime conditioning.

Walls and Pettigrew would have scored more than 16 points in a half...

 

Yea, and we only scored 11!

At least one Kentucky team looked good last night.

Wish I could think of something, anything positive to come out of this game but I can't. We just got throttled. Unfortunately, I do think this game just cost UK any hope of making the NCAA tournament.

 

It's really, really sad when you have more turnovers then shot attempts at one point in the first half. Bradley looked out of place and intimidated. Crawford was a no show. Patterson was working hard but Vandy had the big guys to cover him up. Coury is really that bad, hopefully he won't start any more after this.

 

I guess if I had to point out one positive from this it would be that AJ Stewart didn't look bad.

 

Just a complete lack of pride for the name on the jersey. I just watched 40 minutes of uninspired basketball.

 

UK played intimidated from the start, with the exception of Stewart who seemed to have some fire. Vandy was agressive, physical and motivated while UK was timid, tight and just down right bad.

 

I think the NCAA talk was on UK'S mind instead of Vandy........ won't have to think about that now.

This was the worst game of my lifetime but I am a UK fan to the end and I still believe 19 or 20 wins gets us to the Dance. I said 12-4 with losses to Vandy and UT so I am right on schedule. Don't give up hope UK Fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.