Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 93 UK 52

Featured Replies

I'll allow you to pick on me tonight. If my team was just embarrassed on national TV I'd need to take it out on someone too. :cry::cry::lol::lol:

 

Your team was embarrassed for many years under the guidance of the guy in the Red sweater. Especially when they started wearing the striped warm ups.:lol:

  • Replies 223
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont understand how Mark Coury still gets to play...I'm walkin on to play for UK next year.

Maybe Coury has a smokin sister and picks up some extra cash as BCG's driver.

Can't really say much if you're a UK fan. No excuses...UK got taken behind the woodshed tonight.

 

Pretty bad when the football player even scores against you.

 

:thumb: 100% correct.

Your team was embarrassed for many years under the guidance of the guy in the Red sweater. Especially when they started wearing the striped warm ups.:lol:

 

Say what you want, but at least IU doesn't go changing their uniform around every other year the way UK does. And a certain segment of the population -- myself included -- has always loved the striped pants on the warmups.

I dont understand how Mark Coury still gets to play...I'm walkin on to play for UK next year.

 

Someone needs to explain to BCG that Rudy was a great practice player @ ND, however only played a few plays in his last game.

 

 

I'm not a UK fan and even pull against many times, you know the underdog team. Last night I was embarrassed for them.

I get up this morning.....turn on ESPN to catch some scores......what are they showing ?? DUKE vs KY 1992 LAETTNER. PLEEEASE . They probably have John Wilks Booth on tape somewhere !![/QUOTE]

 

:lol: Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are.

The other day a thread existed on worse defeats in UK history. I mentioned UK/G-town in the final four as the worst for me because we just scored 11 points in the second half. Some did not understand how that was so bad. Maybe last night, on ESPN, watching the cats score 11 in the first half in a regular season game explained it.

 

:thumb: I certainly remember suffering through that Georgetown game as well atticus.

One positive, UK did keep their game streak of making a 3 pointer alive...

Say what you want, but at least IU doesn't go changing their uniform around every other year the way UK does. And a certain segment of the population -- myself included -- has always loved the striped pants on the warmups.

 

:laugh: Great response. I am glad that you enjoy the striped pants and am sure that some others do as you mentioned, however I am not in that certain segment and think they look like something from Barnum & Bailey's. I have however, heard some say they would look great on the hospital Candy Striper basketball team.

Just for a reminder, maybe you didn't catch the (lol) at the end of my previous post about the warm ups.

Thank you. I'm glad someone agreed with me. I believe alot of the pain comes from it occuring in the final four, or like last night, on national tv. If Vandy beat UK by the same score in my back yard it would not bother me so much. Some felt being in the final four took the sting out of it. But, and this is back on the topic, it is HARD to ONLY score 11 points in one 20 minute half. Even worse to watch.

 

No comparison. Gtown in 84 was MUCH worse than this.

No comparison. Gtown in 84 was MUCH worse than this.

 

The thing that made UK's flop against G-town so difficult to accept was because it was a good team playing so inexplicably bad. With UK's current situation, it's at least somewhat understandable.

Say what you want, but at least IU doesn't go changing their uniform around every other year the way UK does. And a certain segment of the population -- myself included -- has always loved the striped pants on the warmups.

 

UK has only changed the uniform once since 1998, which I think almost every other school since then has changed or modified their uniform as well. Now when Pitino was here though, we always changed...I actually think its time for another uniform change, because ever since we change to these uniforms in 2006. We have been terrible. So I want them to make another change. :D

If UK only loses one more in the regular season (hopefully if we lose it comes to a Arkansas or UT) but if we only lose one more and finish second in the SEC East and win one in the tournament. Then I still think we make the NCAA tournament. What would be best is if we only lose on more in the regular season. Then get in the tournament and win a game or two, and have one of those wins be over Vandy, to show that UK is better than what they showed last night.

If UK only loses one more in the regular season (hopefully if we lose it comes to a Arkansas or UT) but if we only lose one more and finish second in the SEC East and win one in the tournament. Then I still think we make the NCAA tournament. What would be best is if we only lose on more in the regular season. Then get in the tournament and win a game or two, and have one of those wins be over Vandy, to show that UK is better than what they showed last night.

 

Do we realize what we are saying here. We are trying to be optimistic after a 40 point loss at Vandy. This indeed is a sad day:cry:

Do we realize what we are saying here. We are trying to be optimistic after a 40 point loss at Vandy. This indeed is a sad day:cry:

 

Well what else are we suppose to do. Everyone knows that this was a HORRIBLE loss, there is no denying that. But there is nothing to do to change that now. Just got to look on, and try to find something positive to look forward to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.