Everything posted by AnswertheBell
-
Next football re-alignment
I disagree, kids could care less who they play, they just want to play. You care. Your saying that X will be playing Lex Cath. instead of T for a championship they will be dissapointed?
-
Next football re-alignment
I understand that both sides will have to give up something. I would hold firm with a split, if I were there to debate the problem. At least get the financial aid and boundaries under control. However, the reason I say a multiplier is, that in most states, this is where they go with trying to satisfy the problem. In Ky I think that they just want to be quiet and hope it goes away. Like Coach from NCC said "fuel the debate". They are just sitting and hoping for us to go away. I include the KHSAA. It is obvious that the majority are for a split. That is "people that matter". What has anyone done?
-
Next football re-alignment
I agree! However, something is better than nothing.
-
Next football re-alignment
Would this include a multiplier?
-
KHSAA board blasts LCA for improper aid to athletes
Not only would I ban them from post season, the players that were not involved would be granted a one time transfer if they wish.
-
Next football re-alignment
Super Class would have to be something more than just the largest enrollment....that is what 6A is now.
-
Harlan County Bears vs Hazard?
Stranger things happen everyday with the KHSAA.
-
Harlan County Bears vs Hazard?
I agree lungbuster, some may do this. HDE transportation may become a issue for those in Letcher, Cumberland is a lot closer than the new school. Buses will not be traveling in Letcher for Harlan, however of course they will take them to Letcher.
-
Harlan County Bears vs Hazard?
Harlan City could get a few. Letcher, some already live there in the county and went to Cumberland. Not so sure if any will cross the mountain but a possibility. As for Bell I don't see any comming here right off, if a parent gets mad or scared maybe, but I don't see it.
-
Bell vs Cumberland video
If Cumberland continues to find themselves in this position at the end of games, they will have trouble. They should have been winning by a large margin. They will not make it far if this continues. They should have blown this team out. Why was it so close to start with?:eek:
-
Harlan County's schedule
Hoping he will call Bell. The week of Cumberland on the schedule Bell playes Leslie. Just hoping that all three could work something out.:thumb:
-
2008 Hazard Schedule
Sorry , I miss read the heading. I thought this was Harlan County schedule.
-
2008 Hazard Schedule
Call Bell, they may work something out for the week of Cumberland. They play Leslie , so the three may get something worked out.
-
2008 Hazard Schedule
Cawood doesn't play in Jenkins and Pinevilles district. They can be dropped.
-
2008 Hazard Schedule
They need to drop Jenkins and Pineville.
-
Rank 07 State Champs
1.Highlands:thumb: 2.Trinity 3.Lexington Catholic 4.Central 5.Fort Campbell 6.Beechwood
-
When Will Middlesboro schedule Bell County again?
WRONG all Whitaker
-
The way this bill reads on the first day of school a student is eligible wherever...
I would love to see the paperwork and the transcript of some of these kids when they graduate. Would it not run into problems with the different curriculums at different schools and the requirements for graduation. I don't see this taking off.
-
Bell Co. 60 Cumberland 58 (OT)
Cumberland has the most talent in the region and it will go to waste. No direction.
-
2008 Rockcastle County
First thing is to make a solid hire for your head coaching position. I know this is saturday, but if he goes this will be the first big move and I mean BIG.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
Todays Lexington Herald has jump on the band wagon. So many reporting this it has to have substance. Fields notes reports.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
I still say that if they work together they could get a game on the schedule for next year.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
We haven't even heard if he is taking the job or not and you have heard this? First, he will not move his family for one and done or three years. I believe that you will get him for at least 5 years if not to finish his career (10+) If the 5, then you will be able to get that you assistant under him with the experience to do the right things for the program. I don't believe you have anything to worry about as far as coaching goes. Time to turn your attention toward providing the team with whatever they need. Like the money to attend camp this year because that will be big for them. By the way the money situation is there parents will really have to step up in the booster club.
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
Do you think he will be there 5-7 years?
-
Tom Larkey to Harlan?
If you believe that all of Bell loves this...then you truly understand what a great hire this is...