Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

I was watching Biggest Loser then decided to watch UK....Not smart:madman:

 

So you're still watching the Biggest Loser or more appropiate the Biggest Loss!!!:scared:

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41-11 at halftime. What does a coach say to his team being down like that?

11 points at the half.... Embarassing.

Since the shot clock was put in the lowest UK scored in a half is 16 TWICE....We made a new record for a half.

FYI on how to play yourself out of NCAA talk, turn on ESPN.

41-11 at halftime. What does a coach say to his team being down like that?

 

You tell the kids that if they break 25 points in the 2nd half, they will get to go to DQ after the game and order anything they want.

 

Or as Brian Regan once said.

 

I PLAY HALF GAME I STILL GET WHOLE SNOW CONE! :lol:

Bubble..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUSTED!!!!!!!!

11 points at the half.... Embarassing.

 

Ya think? :p :lol:

41-11 at halftime. What does a coach say to his team being down like that?

 

"Uhh, anybody have any ideas?"

This is the most shocked and disappointed that I have ever been as a Kentucky Wildcat fan. I am disgusted with this showing and there is no excuse.

I thought Kentucky got lucky the first time they beat Vandy. This game is just proving that right. While UK has turned their season around a lot, they still aren't an NCAA tournament team.

The poll in the prediction thread was 45-18 in favor of UK. :scared:

 

That could be the score at half, but UK might not get to 18.

 

That is why I was wondering why some people on here have been saying well no one really thought we would win this game. That is not true at all, most people on here actually thought we would win. I know I thought it would definitely be tough, but I thought we might pull it out, or at least be a good game.

 

I just hope UK can make some kind of comeback in the second half to maybe only make it around a 10 to 15 point loss...

This is bad....real bad.......we have seen it before....It ain't as bad as the Laetner shot !!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.