Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

23-6 Vandy the 10:30 mark...

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say I expected Vandy to look THIS good, but I'm not surprised. This is a classic case of Vandy not being this good and Kentucky not being this bad.

 

I would expect Kentucky to look this bad at least one more time this year when they go play Tennessee.

I will probably play after the UK game SV but not for long.

I expect UK to make a big comeback in this game.

I will probably play after the UK game SV but not for long.

 

:thumb:

Ugh. I'll try watching again in the second half.

Unreal....

This isn't good, this team isn't designed to make comebacks...

They go from playing so well to this?

 

They haven't been playing THAT great during the winning streak. They have looked REALLY ugly at times the last few games, turning the ball over way too much. Course they have been fortunate playing teams far worse off. BUT they did make plays and get the job done and that's all that matters. Just not the case tonight.

 

Patterson with 3 fouls, I wonder if this could end up being a 30 point loss now.

This isn't good, this team isn't designed to make comebacks...

 

I doubt it happens, but they've played from behind in lots of their games and had big comebacks... They haven't all ended in wins, but they've overcome double digit deficits plenty of times.

 

Now like I said, I doubt it happens...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.