Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

The only thing I can tell Stallings is that he best hope that noone on UK's team is old school like me :thumb:

 

Was referring to that....

Yeah, something like that :rolleyes:

Jokingly, but I guess the one who's team is losing by 40 can't joke around.

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does UK still have the starters in when they are down 40 points?

Why does UK still have the starters in when they are down 40 points?

 

Because they are gonna come back, duh! :lol:

McCellan has a weird shot...

Strap and Ollie just checked in for Vandy...

 

That is great!!!:laugh:

 

Cleaning Kool-aid off my laptop screen.

Why does UK still have the starters in when they are down 40 points?

 

Who knows. They probably want some more people to get hurt. Wouldn't it just be great for another starter to get hurt in the closing minutes of a 35+ point loss? I know the bench isn't good, but you might as well use them now. This game was out of reach from the first few minutes.

Even the football player playing hoops for Vandy scores :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe I'm still watching :lol:. And I'm not even angry at all.

Was referring to that....

 

Jokingly, but I guess the one who's team is losing by 40 can't joke around.

 

I know...the eyes were for the top post.

Nice pass Stewart...

Make that 2 buckets for the football player. Not a very good night for UK.

When is the last time you said, "we will see you on the football field"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.