Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree.

 

Well, YOUR way of getting them back is different then mine, but yours works too.:sssh::lol:

Something I don't understand... in the beginning of the game why was AJ Stewart in. He was completly lost on offense and got back doored several times. Don't get me wrong I think he has talent but to give him major minutes early in this game with little to no experience the entire season, I just don't understand???!!!

Joe and Ramel are not leaders on the floor and need to get there heads out.

 

And Stewart still looked better than Coury, amazingly enough...

How many post game pages?

 

1-3

4-5

6+

 

6+ of excuses. I'm already making a list.

82-41, for some reason, feels better than 41-11. So I'm getting less mad.

 

Then you aren't good at math :lol:.

 

82-41 is a difference of 41...

 

41-11 is a difference of 30...

 

Both are embarrassing. :lol:

How many post game pages?

 

1-3

4-5

6+

 

I think everyone got out what they wanted to say during the game. Only thing to really talk about after the game is whether UK got beat by 40 or 30. Either way they got taken behind the woodshed tonight.

Then you aren't good at math :lol:.

 

82-41 is a difference of 41...

 

41-11 is a difference of 30...

 

Both are embarrassing. :lol:

 

I realize that or I wouldn't have pointed it out. I'm trying to console myself....

  • Author
I am glad your vote doesnt count.:rolleyes:

 

My vote doesn't count. But people I'm in close contact with do have that power. This is worse than UAB, Houston, GW and SD combined. Everyone with a vote was watching. Well at least for the first 15 or so minutes. Crushing defeat for UK. Like it or not, that's reality...

Well, YOUR way of getting them back is different then mine, but yours works too.:sssh::lol:

 

My way of getting them back is to beat them in the SEC tourney. What is your way?:creepy:

Something I don't understand... in the beginning of the game why was AJ Stewart in. He was completly lost on offense and got back doored several times. Don't get me wrong I think he has talent but to give him major minutes early in this game with little to no experience the entire season, I just don't understand???!!!

Joe and Ramel are not leaders on the floor and need to get there heads out.

Because Stevenson was even worse on defense and Patterson was in foul trouble

Without adding salt, do any of you on here, remember anything like this at all? I can not possibly think of a game this bad.

 

I told Wireman this is the worst game I ever remember watching and I have been a fan now for 30 years. As a matter of fact, I am trying to scrape off my UK Hoops tattoo with a razor blade.:madman:

Well, YOUR way of getting them back is different then mine, but yours works too.:sssh::lol:

 

Yeah, something like that :rolleyes:

Strap and Ollie just checked in for Vandy...

I told Wireman this is the worst game I ever remember watching and I have been a fan now for 30 years. As a matter of fact, I am trying to scrape off my UK Hoops tattoo with a razor blade.:madman:

 

This is the worst game I have ever watched as a UK fan... EVER.

I realize that or I wouldn't have pointed it out. I'm trying to console myself....

 

Just don't worry about it. At this point, at least you know it's over. No worrying...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.