Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

I can't believe that I am reading UK FANS complaining because another team's starters are in with 7:30 left in the game.

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I can tell Stallings is that he best hope that noone on UK's team is old school like me :thumb:

Without adding salt, do any of you on here, remember anything like this at all? I can not possibly think of a game this bad.

 

I remember back when I was 7 or 8 playing in a game where the other team didn't have any good ball handlers and that one got pretty ugly.....

Text a photo of Ashley Judd.

 

I went with March 5, 2003. He told me that he had been at that game. I have no idea why he chose Vandy if he were there.

Other than the incredible academic reputation

 

And the 40 grand

I can't believe that I am reading UK FANS complaining because another team's starters are in with 7:30 left in the game.

I was just thinking the same thing.

The only thing I can tell Stallings is that he best hope that noone on UK's team is old school like me :thumb:

 

So if you were getting your tail kicked in, you'd hurt another player from the other team, because his coach put him back in the game? NICE, that's solid. I may teach my kids that sentiment.

It's up to the losing team to pull their starters first. UK still has two of theirs in.

Well at one point and time UK was down 31 to LSU in 1994 and came back... maybe they were wanting to beat that record? Apparently Vandy didnt get the memo...

I can't believe that I am reading UK FANS complaining because another team's starters are in with 7:30 left in the game.

 

When is the last time UK has been up by 40. UK's starters play down the stretch cause they have too. Its not cause they want too. :lol:

I can't believe that I am reading UK FANS complaining because another team's starters are in with 7:30 left in the game.

 

Can't speak for others but I've never defended a team up 40 putting there starters in in the (essentially) 4th quarter and I don't think that I ever will.

I don't think they were close before this unlike some others....

 

I am glad your vote doesnt count.

Without adding salt, do any of you on here, remember anything like this at all? I can not possibly think of a game this bad.

 

Pretty bad. Any time you are below 30% from the field it is not good. in 1989 UK lost at Vandy 81-51 and shot an awful %, but this has to be worse.

The only thing I can tell Stallings is that he best hope that noone on UK's team is old school like me :thumb:

 

 

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Meeks in the game? WTF???

 

That's what I'm screaming. If he can play now, why wasn't he in from the beginning?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.