Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

The officiating has been horrendous all night.

 

But it still has no effect on the game..

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:banana:

I agreed with the announcers on this one...no foul.

B/c the announcers are always spot on right Billy Packer?

B/c the announcers are always spot on right Billy Packer?

 

 

Is Billy Packer announcing for this game? Whoa...I didn't notice that he was.

 

Also, I've never had a huge problem with Billy Packer.

I think they are.

 

IU can't shoot.

 

I was just kidding, I dont think IU is much better than X. ;)

Ra Smooth...

I was just kidding, I dont think IU is much better than X. ;)

I'm not. I'd say X may very well be the better team.

I was...I sat in dispare in front of my tv for a very long time
Your right....nobody wants to watch that AGAIN !!!!
Is Billy Packer announcing for this game? Whoa...I didn't notice that he was.

 

Also, I've never had a huge problem with Billy Packer.

People kill BP on this site, just reiterating the fact thatif the announcer says it it's more than likely wrong.

Olgilvy is a punk

 

ESPN guys compliment his intensity. IMO that's racist.

ESPN guys compliment his intensity. IMO that's racist.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

At least I'll have something to talk about at work tomorrow. When UK wins conversation is short but when they lose...oh my

People kill BP on this site, just reiterating the fact thatif the announcer says it it's more than likely wrong.

 

I was not aware of that "fact". I must apologize.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.