Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

This has nothing to do with a Billy G...This is just the lack of effort

 

:thumb: For the most part I agree, this is just a "behind the woodshed" butt kickin'.( IF) I would question anything on BCG tonight it would be no adjustments being made when Patterson was taken out of the game by Vandys defense/game plan. Then again, he may have tried, this team is just not executing anything tonight.

 

 

Halftime and 11 points!! :madman: 11 Freakin points.......:mad:

I have coached 5th grade teams in the past that had more than that at the half, sometimed doubled that number and more. :rolleyes::irked:.

 

 

O.K., I vented and feel some better now....:D

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is why I was wondering why some people on here have been saying well no one really thought we would win this game. That is not true at all, most people on here actually thought we would win. I know I thought it would definitely be tough, but I thought we might pull it out, or at least be a good game.

 

I just hope UK can make some kind of comeback in the second half to maybe only make it around a 10 to 15 point loss...

 

:laugh:

 

Why? Does it matter? Vandy will let off the gas and UK will make it under 20. A moral victory here to only lose by 15! :rolleyes:

Think anyone is on the phone with Ashley Judd yet telling her not to come? She was expected in the second half but I doubt very seriously she shows up now with UK being blown out like this.

According to you guys on here it's just lack of effort, so to me, that's coaching.

 

He best find some way to motivate them!

 

I don't think its a lack of effort. I think its a deer in headlights mentality and a lack of mental toughness to be able to regain composure.

It has nothing to do with effort or heart, I get so tired of hearing that. They both are trying hard and want to win the game. They just aren't playing as good bottom line.

The most intersesting part of the first half was seeing how long it took the UK haters to post on this thread. :thumb:

You know darn good and well if IU was getting beat down like this there'd be plenty o posts about it.

 

And I'd take my medicine and roll with it. :thumb:

The most intersesting part of the first half was seeing how long it took the UK haters to post on this thread. :thumb:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Does that really suprise you? All is normal :D.

It has nothing to do with effort or heart, I get so tired of hearing that. They both are trying hard and want to win the game. They just aren't playing as good bottom line.

 

 

Agreed :thumb: Getting hit with the perfect storm.

The team for whatever reason did not come ready to play. I mean this is the first real road game against a good team we had this year. So we had not seen a team and crowd this fired up for a game before, and was not ready for it. The blame for this game goes on everyone the players and the coaches, they just were not ready for it. I just hope we can make the final score look reasonable and learn from this and get ready for next game.

The team for whatever reason did not come ready to play. I mean this is the first real road game against a good team we had this year. So we had not seen a team and crowd this fired up for a game before, and was not ready for it. The blame for this game goes on everyone the players and the coaches, they just were not ready for it. I just hope we can make the final score look reasonable and learn from this and get ready for next game.

 

Florida?

I knew those 3 weeks of peace were too much to ask... I suppose I'll sign off for the night.

You know darn good and well if IU was getting beat down like this there'd be plenty o posts about it.

 

And I'd take my medicine and roll with it. :thumb:

 

Only after the score was posted...No one would have a realtime game thread going of a IU game...There would only be one poster...:lol:

Only after the score was posted...No one whould have a realtime game thread going of a IU game...There would only be one poster...:lol:

There have been a few already this year.

Beating a team in double overtime, and having that other team have to make shots at the buzzer just to go to overtime is not a lucky win. Vandy had two chances after regulation to win that game, and did not get it done. That was not luck on UK's part...

 

:thumb: Good post and I expected to get beat in this one but certainly not like this. I hope that we can bring it back and make it somewhat respectable anyway.

The team for whatever reason did not come ready to play. I mean this is the first real road game against a good team we had this year. So we had not seen a team and crowd this fired up for a game before, and was not ready for it. The blame for this game goes on everyone the players and the coaches, they just were not ready for it. I just hope we can make the final score look reasonable and learn from this and get ready for next game.

 

Indiana?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.