Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

The Ville is up 30....

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: The UK/Bama threads combined had less than 100 posts.

At this point I'd consider it a victory for UK to get to Vandy's first half total. And that's a longshot.

The Ville is up 30....

 

Don't they have their own thread? This thread is for how Kentucky is getting beat by 500+ dang it!:D

The officiating has been horrendous all night.

 

It doesn't matter.

  • Author

I've heard announcers compliment Patterson's intensity all season. You are off base and out of line IMO...

It doesn't matter.

 

Vandy is hot to.

I've hear announcers compliment Patterson's intensity all season. You are off bas and out of line IMO...

 

I must agree. :thumb:

I've heard announcers compliment Patterson's intensity all season. You are off bas and out of line IMO...

 

I am out of line on the initial comment, I take it back.

 

But he threw him to the floor, up 40. Not something that needs to be complimented (or debated).

I am out of line on the initial comment, I take it back.

 

But he threw him to the floor, up 40. Not something that needs to be complimented (or debated).

 

I do agree that throwing someone to the floor is not something that needs to be complimented.

Embarassing. We could win twenty in a row and this game right here would still have me incensed. I don't care if this team wasn't getting every foul called or not, missing players or not, doing whatever or not. This is by far the worst performance i've ever seen. Losing to Gardner Webb or San Diego at home hurts because of who it is but this right here is downright embarassing.

I am out of line on the initial comment, I take it back.

 

But he threw him to the floor, up 40. Not something that needs to be complimented (or debated).

 

You are forgiven. Don't let it happen again:D:D:D

 

But I do agree about it shouldn't be complimented

I do agree that throwing someone to the floor is not something that needs to be complimented.

 

As will I, but I understand what they meant. Earlier in the season he wouldn't have done it because he was much more passive and not nearly as tough. Now he is playing much tougher, but still should not be complemented for throwing a player to the floor.

Let's stay on the game discussion and not other topics.

What will BCG say when they get back to Gillespie?

 

"On the line"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.