Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very upset now, my friend from Vandy texted me and I don't even know what to respond.

What will BCG say when they get back to Gillespie?

 

"On the line"

 

Uhh...

Anyone think we might get a small UFC bout down the stretch here?

 

Whats with all the wanna be aussie goons?

I am very upset now, my friend from Vandy texted me and I don't even know what to respond.

 

You have to go to history, say something about beating them by 62 about 4 or 5 years ago, or say something about the 7.

I disagree completely. Kentucky did win the first match up ya know...

 

Vandy is not 40 points better than UK.

 

Nah...it's beginning to look like more than 50. :rolleyes:

I am very upset now, my friend from Vandy texted me and I don't even know what to respond.

 

You can't there is nothing to say.

If anyone's wondering Illinois is up 21 on Minnesota with 8 to play

If anyone's wondering Illinois is up 21 on Minnesota with 8 to play

22 now. :D

Will BCG make them run back to Lexington? This game is proof positive that UK can not sustain a team that has substantial talent. It being a nationally televised game, the committee will take notice of this.

  • Author

Minutes up 30-28. It's getting close...

I am very upset now, my friend from Vandy texted me and I don't even know what to respond.

 

Text a photo of Ashley Judd.

Will BCG make them run back to Lexington? This game is proof positive that UK can not sustain a team that has substantial talent. It being a nationally televised game, the committee will take notice of this.

I don't think they were close before this unlike some others....

  • Author
I don't think they were close before this unlike some others....

They entered and left the discussion in rapid fashion...

Wow. That's all I can say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.