Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

Only after the score was posted...No one would have a realtime game thread going of a IU game...There would only be one poster...:lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

I am leaving on that one......Winner, Winner chicken dinner!!

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh:

 

Why? Does it matter? Vandy will let off the gas and UK will make it under 20. A moral victory here to only lose by 15! :rolleyes:

 

Did I say anything abour moral victories? Yeah I didn't. The only reason why I would want it around then, because it won't quite look as bad. Having a 30 point loss on the road to a tournament team to go along with our bad losses to Gardner Webb and San Diego kills our chances. However if we make it a little reasonable then we still could have maybe a little chance if we take care of business the rest of the way with maybe only a loss to UT.

There have been a few already this year.

 

I don't recall...But I Believe you...:thumb:

Indiana?

 

Your right I forgot about that one, and well Florida as well now that I think about it. So what I said was completely wrong. I was trying to think of some reason why they weren't ready to play today, and now I have no reason. :irked:

I think the most concerning thing about this is that Vandy really isn't a great team, and certainly not a top 25 team by any means. Who all is hurt and on the bench for UK tonight?

You know darn good and well if IU was getting beat down like this there'd be plenty o posts about it.

 

And I'd take my medicine and roll with it. :thumb:

 

Sometimes you have to take the medicine. However they cant make you like it.

Did I say anything abour moral victories? Yeah I didn't. The only reason why I would want it around then, because it won't quite look as bad. Having a 30 point loss on the road to a tournament team to go along with our bad losses to Gardner Webb and San Diego kills our chances. However if we make it a little reasonable then we still could have maybe a little chance if we take care of business the rest of the way with maybe only a loss to UT.

 

Shouldn't it be No I didn't? :lol:

Shouldn't it be No I didn't? :lol:

 

Yeah that would have been better. UK playing this bad has me even saying crazier stuff than what I normally do. :D

Ok, here we go again. Let's take a poll, who says Neltner (or any single player for that matter) outscores UK as a whole?

Nessler: Can they do it tonight? Ha Ha Ha I don't think so.

 

:lol: :lol:

Everyone is bad for UK right now, however Coury is horrible and should not be on the court...

For anybody looking for quality basketball, check out ESPNU. :D

For anybody looking for quality basketball, check out ESPNU. :D

 

Thats what I was thinking. :lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

I am leaving on that one......Winner, Winner chicken dinner!!

I don't recall...But I Believe you...:thumb:

There have bene update threads for IU - Michigan, IU - UK, and IU - Minnesota.

 

I win! :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.