Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

At least UK extended their streak of making a 3 pointer in a game.

 

When they hit that I seriously thought that, didn't realize how big it would be.

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
and there is no excuse.

 

Yet I'm sure we'll hear plenty... :walk:

You tell the kids that if they break 25 points in the 2nd half, they will get to go to DQ after the game and order anything they want.

 

Or as Brian Regan once said.

 

I PLAY HALF GAME I STILL GET WHOLE SNOW CONE! :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Nice.

You tell the kids that if they break 25 points in the 2nd half, they will get to go to DQ after the game and order anything they want.

 

Or as Brian Regan once said.

 

I PLAY HALF GAME I STILL GET WHOLE SNOW CONE! :lol:

 

Actually, you say - ok we're going to cut the lead to 20 at the 15:00 mark. Then we're going to get it to 10 at the 10:00 mark. Then we're going to come back and win the game.

41-11 at halftime. What does a coach say to his team being down like that?

According to you guys on here it's just lack of effort, so to me, that's coaching.

 

He best find some way to motivate them!

This is the most shocked and disappointed that I have ever been as a Kentucky Wildcat fan. I am disgusted with this showing and there is no excuse.

 

:thumb:

I thought Kentucky got lucky the first time they beat Vandy. This game is just proving that right. While UK has turned their season around a lot, they still aren't an NCAA tournament team.

 

If I remember correctly, Kentucky was up double digits and Ramel started being Ramel and they blew the lead only to win the game. I wouldn't say lucky, they were just the better team that day and they came out and played like they actually cared.

 

This game goes to show how tough it is to win on the road in conference. Granted, there is a difference between having a tough time on the road and looking like a 4th grade basketball team from Romania. :lol:

FYI on how to play yourself out of NCAA talk, turn on ESPN.

UK should have drafted Adrian Peterson!:lol:

That is why I was wondering why some people on here have been saying well no one really thought we would win this game. That is not true at all, most people on here actually thought we would win. I know I thought it would definitely be tough, but I thought we might pull it out, or at least be a good game.

 

I just hope UK can make some kind of comeback in the second half to maybe only make it around a 10 to 15 point loss...

 

Uk would have to have a serious comeback to do that. IMO we could be potentially looking at one of the worst losses in UK history.

This is bad....real bad.......we have seen it before....It ain't as bad as the Laetner shat !!

 

I must of missed that one...

Yet I'm sure we'll hear plenty... :walk:

 

You won't be hearing any from me and I'm one of the biggest UK supporters of all. They were not prepared to match Vandy's level of intensity and they were not mentally strong enough to compete. Here is the look on the entire teams' faces:

 

:scared:

 

Here is the look on Billy Gillispie's face:

 

;)

I thought Kentucky got lucky the first time they beat Vandy. This game is just proving that right. While UK has turned their season around a lot, they still aren't an NCAA tournament team.

 

Beating a team in double overtime, and having that other team have to make shots at the buzzer just to go to overtime is not a lucky win. Vandy had two chances after regulation to win that game, and did not get it done. That was not luck on UK's part...

Guys I wish I could say it has been Fun...I always enjoying watching sports with you guys...Im going to Bed...:sleep:I will listen to the rest of the game on the Radio maybe that will help things...

 

I will say this...Back in was it 93 or 94 when the cats made the LSU Comeback...I forgot they were playing and I missed the first half...When I starting watching thats when they made the come back...Im not betting on this one...:D

According to you guys on here it's just lack of effort, so to me, that's coaching.

 

He best find some way to motivate them!

 

What are you talkin' about? He's already proven himself. :cool:

The most intersesting part of the first half was seeing how long it took the UK haters to post on this thread. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.