February 13, 200818 yr And this team is supposed to make the Tourney? Final Four baby!! :banana: :lol:
February 13, 200818 yr The cats are playing awful. But Patterson is getting shoved and abused. Neltner looks like the dirtiest player in the SEC. If I was patterson I would put the point of my elbow on the bridge of his nose and stop the pushing and shoving.
February 13, 200818 yr the cats are playing awful. But Patterson is getting shoved and abused. Neltner looks like the dirtiest player in the SEC. If I was patterson I would put the point of my elbow on the bridge of his nose and stop the pushing and shoving. Do you want him to foul out in the first half? :lol: He already has 3 fouls.
February 13, 200818 yr the cats are playing awful. But Patterson is getting shoved and abused. Neltner looks like the dirtiest player in the SEC. If I was patterson I would put the point of my elbow on the bridge of his nose and stop the pushing and shoving. And then he would have 4 fouls...
February 13, 200818 yr Author UK didnt have to win this game. Most people knew UK wasnt gonna get this win. Denial. It's more than a river in Egypt...
February 13, 200818 yr UK didnt have to win this game. Most people knew UK wasnt gonna get this win. If they get blown out this bad...all this does is take their decent chance of making it down to a significantly less of a chance... THIS IS UGLY!:creepy:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.