Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a horrible call

Dumb move on Billy G...Let Carter get some Reps...

I was wondering when the blaming BCG talk would start .

This is by far the maddest I have ever been watching a UK game. They aren't trying, they don't have an offensive set, they are getting pushed around, they aren't playing with heart, they aren't hustleing, they flat out suck. I really think this might be the worst basketball I've ever seen out of a UK team, from top to bottom. They are being out-coached and out-played in all aspects of the game. Just needed to get that out, feel much better now.

Agreed... :D

 

Nice......:rolleyes:. We already are having to listen to the ESPN crew make their jokes about it.

I am now turning the radio broadcast on. :irked:.........................:p:lol:

 

 

 

 

(the call in portion of the radio post game should be interesting....)

I was wondering when the blaming BCG talk would start .

 

Really...

I was wondering when the blaming BCG talk would start .

 

This has nothing to do with a Billy G...This is just the lack of effort

I was wondering when the blaming BCG talk would start .

 

He definitely deserves some of the blame, not all, but some.

The poll in the prediction thread was 45-18 in favor of UK. :scared:

 

That could be the score at half, but UK might not get to 18.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.