Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

41-8...UK go for two and made it.

 

Football spring practice. Come join me, thats what I'm waiting for.

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And there are also clear examples of a difference in talent, such as this game.

 

I disagree completely. Kentucky did win the first match up ya know...

 

Vandy is not 40 points better than UK.

I hope your kidding...just in case you are not ....Laettner (Duke) vs Ky. 1992. Look it up on U-Tube

 

I was...I sat in dispare in front of my tv for a very long time

I've asked the same question 4 times tonight and no answer... I guess I'll just have to look it up myself...:cry:

That was a terrible call by the ref. No foul. What does it matter now though.

The hip check doesn't warrant a foul? If you're surprised by that call then WOW! :scared:

If this was a Boxing match, they would stop it....

Well at least the all-time worst loss is out (I hope they don't lose by 70), but the modern day record could be within reach of 55.

I disagree completely. Kentucky did win the first match up ya know...

 

Vandy is not 40 points better than UK.

Not 40 points but they're better.

And there are also clear examples of a difference in talent, such as this game.

 

So how did UK beat Vandy in the previous matchup? That must mean X is much better than IU too then, right? :banana:

  • Author

24-14 Minutes. Go Clock!!!

If this was a Boxing match, they would stop it....

 

Yeah about 25 minutes ago.

The hip check doesn't warrant a foul? If you're surprised by that call then WOW! :scared:

 

:banana:

I agreed with the announcers on this one...no foul.

So how did UK beat Vandy in the previous matchup? That must mean X is much better than IU too then, right? :banana:
I think they are.

 

IU can't shoot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.