Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

What is worst about this is the fact that this game completely erases what this team has fought throughout the SEC part of the season so far to regain. They dug their hole early this year and had to try and get something going. Now they look where they were starting SEC play.

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Text a photo of Ashley Judd.

 

:laugh: I didn't think about that one. That might be all we have right now.

Why not put Williams in? He cant be that bad to not play when were down by 40. Pretty good time to start learning how to play.

  • Author

Meeks in the game? WTF???

If anyone's wondering Illinois is up 21 on Minnesota with 8 to play

 

22 now. :D

 

One of the best nights of your life? UK and Minn are both losing, therefore a lot of your peers are writhing :lol: Must be great

Meeks checking in....I think I would leave him on the bench

Guess he got really tired finally of sitting on that bench watching this.

I think Meeks is going to shoot from half court for 10 pointers.

Meeks enters????

Can't wait to hear Tom Leach lob a softball to BCG when he inquires about this

Meeks in the game?

 

Makes completely no sense, so why not complete it by bringing in Meeks... :thumb:

  • Author

I guess Meeks got clearance at the under 12 TV TO...

Why in the heck is Jodie Meeks in the game???

One of the best nights of your life? UK and Minn are both losing, therefore a lot of your peers are writhing :lol: Must be great

I have no problem with Minnetonka, just had to stick up for Illinois earlier when GT tried to say they stunk! BTW, they're up 24 now.

 

I met Tubby twice and he was GREAT both times, I hope he does great at Minn. except when he plays IU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.