Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

I am glad your vote doesnt count.
You might be suprised.
  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They entered and left the discussion in rapid fashion...

 

I am glad your vote doesnt count.:rolleyes:

Will they come back in for a 3rd curtain call?

I am glad your vote doesnt count.:rolleyes:
You might be suprised. :lol:
So if you were getting your tail kicked in, you'd hurt another player from the other team, because his coach put him back in the game? NICE, that's solid. I may teach my kids that sentiment.

 

:thumb:

You might be suprised.

 

 

Your on the NCAA Selection?

82-41, for some reason, feels better than 41-11. So I'm getting less mad.

I hope we get them in the SEC tourney and get a chance to avenge this.

Something I don't understand... in the beginning of the game why was AJ Stewart in. He was completly lost on offense and got back doored several times. Don't get me wrong I think he has talent but to give him major minutes early in this game with little to no experience the entire season, I just don't understand???!!!

Joe and Ramel are not leaders on the floor and need to get there heads out.

I hope we get them in the SEC tourney and get a chance to avenge this.

 

I agree.

That's what I'm screaming. If he can play now, why wasn't he in from the beginning?

 

Hmm.. he must not have been "available", in the words of BCG in the past. Haha. Who knows, at this point nothing really surprises me anymore.

 

This is just flat out embarassing...

Your on the NCAA Selection?

You didn't know that? :sssh:

 

:lol:

Is it close to over yet???

 

Oh it's been over for awhile now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.