Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Vandy Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
I have no problem with Minnetonka, just had to stick up for Illinois earlier when GT tried to say they stunk! BTW, they're up 24 now.

 

Minnesota and Illinois both stink.... ;)

  • Replies 297
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeks just became available.

Absolutely the stupidest thing he has done yet. I know you are going to have games where you get pounded, but put a key player to your success for the next few years in at this point with all of the injuries and such of this year is absolutely idiotic.

I have no problem with Minnetonka, just had to stick up for Illinois earlier when GT tried to say they stunk! BTW, they're up 24 now.

 

I met Tubby twice and he was GREAT both times, I hope he does great at Minn. except when he plays IU.

 

 

Illinois does stink, they just stink less than Minnesota tonight...:thumb:

Without adding salt, do any of you on here, remember anything like this at all? I can not possibly think of a game this bad.

Vandy starters coming back in. Making me think so much more of Vandy, this is worse than the Patriots keeping Brady and Moss and them :lol:

Starters back, can UK make it close.

1) Meeks?

 

2) Classy move of Vandy to bring the starters back in during a 40-point game

Without adding salt, do any of you on here, remember anything like this at all? I can not possibly think of a game this bad.

LSU 76 UK 41 at Rupp in the 1980s

UK makes it less than 40 and Vandy put starters back in. Jodie Meeks must be a psychological weapon.

Starters out, can UK make it close.

 

I doubt it.

It has nothing to do with effort or heart, I get so tired of hearing that. They both are trying hard and want to win the game. They just aren't playing as good bottom line.

 

So you honestly believe we played as hard as Vandy did tonight? I mean I believe we played hard, but not as hard as Vandy. When your on the road you have to try to match the intensity of the home team, and IMO we definitely did not do that tonight at all...

Kansas beat them by 55 in the last 80's, but UK scored in the 90's in that game.

Big 3 pointer from the corner for Vandy, might be the momentum shifter...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.