Ashland 71 Russell 42

I seriously doubt they all lived in the Russell school district when they went there. :rolleyes:

Ashland and Russell is open enrollment, I doubt Russell or Ashland has fielded a football or basketball team in years where everyone has lived within their "district"

Honestly neither team is very good.

Matt Thomas could do whatever he wanted tonight and Ashland shot the ball very well. Ashland's big people get up the court very well which led to alot of runouts. Delaney was very good shooting the ball tonight. Take Thomas out of the mix though and this team is not much better than Russell.

Russell actually had some bright spots IMO. Greg Bender really plays hard and at times Russell handled the traps pretty well. Problem is they don't finish. Tanner Alexander looked pretty good at times as well. Turnovers and poor shooting really make it hard on Russell.

With all due respect Fball, taking Matt out of the mix Ashland is still a much better team than Russell at this point in time. And that is really all I got to say about that.

With all due respect Fball, taking Matt out of the mix Ashland is still a much better team than Russell at this point in time. And that is really all I got to say about that.

Forest Gump I didn't know you had a bgp acount? ;)

But I will have to disagree and say that if Matt did not play it would be closer than you think.

Forest Gump I didn't know you had a bgp acount? ;)

But I will have to disagree and say that if Matt did not play it would be closer than you think.

OK, so you bash Russell stating they have used recruits for years and have no stability in their own back door in first post. Then state that the remaining players at Ashland are not as credible or as good as Russell's Team. So who exactly are you supporting here? Maybe just one player:sssh: BTW, has that player ever transferred?

Kinda confusing here. Well actually not.

It could have easily been a quiet forum by just stating Russell is down a bit this year, Congrats to Ashland on a great win, including your player and both teams played hard...

Take Thomas out of the mix, and his 20 pts. Ok we still win by 9. Cool. Win is a WIN. Plus its nice to see a kid start both JV and Varsity.

Its not quite that simple. Thomas had the points but he also creates points for others. Without the pentration and playmaking of Thomas Ashland doesn't get nearly as many clean looks. He draws most of the attention from the other team and is the engine that makes Ashland run.

OK, so you bash Russell stating they have used recruits for years and have no stability in their own back door in first post. Then state that the remaining players at Ashland are not as credible or as good as Russell's Team. So who exactly are you supporting here? Maybe just one player:sssh: BTW, has that player ever transferred?

Kinda confusing here. Well actually not.

It could have easily been a quiet forum by just stating Russell is down a bit this year, Congrats to Ashland on a great win, including your player and both teams played hard...

Why do you think I am supporting just one player? Im just callin it like i see it there boog. I am a supporter and root for Ashland but I also give my opinion for what I see it. I think Russell is down but I also think Ashland is a little down too. I think Matt is our best player and without him we would be hurting. I see nothing wrong with anything I've said.

Why do you think I am supporting just one player? Im just callin it like i see it there boog. I am a supporter and root for Ashland but I also give my opinion for what I see it. I think Russell is down but I also think Ashland is a little down too. I think Matt is our best player and without him we would be hurting. I see nothing wrong with anything I've said.

Is this back to the Topic?