What I have learned from BGP!

TonyDanza

I've learned that if you want a thread that you do not have to stay on topic in, you have to title it with some sort of play on words, then type "the latenighters thread".

I've learned that my wife does not get things that I tell her that are said on here.

I've learned that some people do not have a sense of humor, that they are aware of.

I've learned that this site is a direct cause of lose of productions in business's around the state.

I've learned that it is hard to type with emotion, even with smilies, at least with emotion that people understand.

I've learned that you can be derogatory, as long as put "IMO" after it.

I've learned that Bluto wears dresses, but it is OK if you call it a "Toga".

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've learned that if you want a thread that you do not have to stay on topic in, you have to title it with some sort of play on words, then type "the latenighters thread"."
Now those threads serve a very important purpose! Kind of like the playland at McDonalds. :cool:

I've learned it's Tubby's fault.

I've learned that when there is a coaching opening in Lexington, someone or their wife was seen looking at horse farms to buy.

I've learned that Louisville Cardinal fans have an arrogance about them I never knew about until I logged on here.

I've learned that UK fans really do live in their own dream world and love to play the blame game (see entry #1)

I've learned that Cincinnati is a terrible sports city.

I've learned that Sandi Strotman's kindergarten class at Mann Elementary School gets along better than T and X fans do.

I've learned that people on here have very short term memories, especially when it applies to Kentucky and Louisville.

I've learned that people are fascinated by a camera panning a water hole half the world away

I have to say that I agree with all, except maybe don't lump all UK fans in one group...:D:thumb:

I have learned that there are other school's in Kentucky other than Northern Kentucky. No just kidding. I have learned alot and have met alot of good people from BGP's and there are many more that I want to meet and hopefully at the next BGP get together I can make it. I thank everyone on here for their wisdom and thoughts. JD:banana:

I have learned to keep my opinions on movies largely to myself.

I have been reminded why I tended to avoid religious arguments(P&R).

I have learned that a mini-gun and a van makes for effective negotiations.

I have learned that the last 3 Star War movies (I, II, III) were better than the originals.:D

I have learned that the last 3 Star War movies (I, II, III) were better than the originals.:D

And I have learned that some will never see the truth and the light of the Original Blessed Trilogy on account of the blasphemous new trilogy. :p

And I have learned that some will never see the truth and the light of the Original Blessed Trilogy on account of the blasphemous new trilogy. :p

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought of you this weekend. My son asked me to rank the 6 in order.

My order was from worst to best. 6, 2, 4, 1, 5, #3 as the best.

His order was from worst to best. 2, 4, 1, 5, 6, #3 as the best.

He likes the ewoks, I don't.

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought of you this weekend. My son asked me to rank the 6 in order.

My order was from worst to best. 6, 2, 4, 1, 5, #3 as the best.

His order was from worst to best. 2, 4, 1, 5, 6, #3 as the best.

He likes the ewoks, I don't.

My order would be(from best to worst) 5,4,6 big gap...... 3,2,1.

Ewoks are annoying, I won't deny it but I frankly can tolerate them better than any of the CGI aliens because they didn't get as much screen time and they aren't "flashy."

I've learned that Bluto wears dresses, but it is OK if you call it a "Toga".

:lol: Bluto isn't going to be very happy with you....................:sssh::eek:

(if he really gets mad, blame it on Tubby)

Man...the abuse I take....:irked:

In an ocean of Raceland and Beechwood fans, it's LONELY being the only LCA defender on this site........:cry:

I've learned it's Tubby's fault.

I've learned that when there is a coaching opening in Lexington, someone or their wife was seen looking at horse farms to buy.

I've learned that Louisville Cardinal fans have an arrogance about them I never knew about until I logged on here.

I've learned that UK fans really do live in their own dream world and love to play the blame game (see entry #1)

I've learned that Cincinnati is a terrible sports city.

I've learned that Sandi Strotman's kindergarten class at Mann Elementary School gets along better than T and X fans do.

I've learned that people on here have very short term memories, especially when it applies to Kentucky and Louisville.

I've learned that people are fascinated by a camera panning a water hole half the world away

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: