Deming 56 Brossart 54

Flip

Does anyone remember the Pendleton Co. vs Brossart District elimination game the year Pendleton Co. went to the state? Pendleton beats Brossart and ends their season. Leaving the floor Code get in a verbal confrontation with some of the P.C. fans when he leaves the floor. I believe there is a pattern here.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed the same thing. He basically sprinted to the locker room and didn't shake all of the SP players' hands. (And there was no celebrating going on on the floor either).

Didn't this happen after the loss at Mason Co last year as well? Do we detect a pattern here? This never would have happened when Willie was at Bishop Brossart.

Could any of you guys please tell me who "really" killed Kennedy, what's in Area 54, or if Elvis is still alive?? WOW--Didn't St. Pats and Deming beat Brossart for the first time in forever??

Could any of you guys please tell me who "really" killed Kennedy, what's in Area 54, or if Elvis is still alive?? WOW--Didn't St. Pats and Deming beat Brossart for the first time in forever??

All the more reason to show some class

I terms of conspiracy theories, that seems to be more in line with the Brossart school of thought regarding officiating.

History books say Oswald acted alone. Really not for sure. Aliens are in Area 54, and the last time I checked he's working at the Waffle House at the end of the AA in Wilder. He serves up a mean peanut butter and banna waffle. Hold the wipe cream.:lol:

History books say Oswald acted alone. Really not for sure. Aliens are in Area 54, and the last time I checked he's working at the Waffle House at the end of the AA in Wilder. He serves up a mean peanut butter and banna waffle. Hold the wipe cream.:lol:

History books lie--Dust is in area 54--and it's a Burger King in Michigan!!

Tonights game was just another reason to attend the Class A. There is always something that someone could have done differently but that's life. Congrats to the Devils and keep up the good work.

As for the Coach Code circumstance I wasn't paying attention at the end of the game so I have no opinion but if I were a coach I would shake the hand of the opposing coach tell him his boys out played mine and to congradulate them then get to the locker room.

Noticed the same thing. He basically sprinted to the locker room and didn't shake all of the SP players' hands. (And there was no celebrating going on on the floor either).

Didn't this happen after the loss at Mason Co last year as well? Do we detect a pattern here? This never would have happened when Willie was at Bishop Brossart.

As a leader, you take your losses the same way you take your wins with respect towards the opponent. This act doesn't teach kids the right thing in my opinion.