Houston 82 UK 69

youknowme

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is really going to show people who thought Tubby was a good coach how bad of coach he really was. His recruiting was terrible. This team that BCG has gotten was TUBBYS team. Not his. When he has his players UK will be back where they should be. Tubby las left UK basketball in a wreck! He knew what he was doing when he left for UM. He knew that if he had stayed this year people would see him for what kinda coach he really is. I dont think that with tubby coaching the record would be better. I think that if he was still coaching UK we would have a worse record.

Wow terrible coach? I mean I guess all these schools who have ever hired him are idiots. Because a terrible coach you would think wouldn't be coaching at a Div 1 school...Tubby is one of the top 10 coaches in America. The recruiting thing is a little misleading. If you really look at the players he brought in and how those players ended up turning out. Then you see he really only had 2 bad classes. The thing that killed him is those two bad classes came within a 3 year span, and that is why we have been so bad the last 2 years. This years team shouldn't be this bad, but injuries have really hurt this team..

That's crazy....and to hurt someone (potentially) because they are winning, is 100% without class.

I didn't say anything dirty, but if anyone thinks they're going to do a showboat dunk in front of me when they're up 20+ points, they're going to be in for a rude awakening.

The competitive side of me sure would have put a hard foul on him. If you think about it, you may say the same for yourself.

For the record, Crawford didn't put a hard foul on the guy. He was swiping for the ball and the fall occurred because the guy was trying to showboat a little too much. If he would've just went in for a simple dunk, it wouldn't even be an issue.

It's two sided, "Tubby Lovers" think Tubby deserves no blame for anything at all and jump on every chance to blame Billy G for everything. The "Tubby Bashers" are the exact opposite. Frankly, these forums have become more predictable than a Creed album.

Hello my friend we meet again, it's been a while...where have you been? In Minnesota...:D

That was a good one.

Your post makes no sense when you look at what Tubby is doing at UM. Playing a very similar schedule to the one that UM played last year and with basically the same make up of the team he is 7-1. Last year, I think they were 3-5 or something like that.

So, this horrible coach has turned UM around with pretty much same roster playing pretty much same teams they played last year.

Would he be doing better at UK, depends on the injuries. He has same injuries that Billy G has had with this team and maybe not.

But to say Tubby is a horrible coach shows you have no knowledge of the game of basketball.

Wasn't this the guy who was voted National Coach of the Year.

I have very good knowledge of the sport of basketball. Ive been around the game all my life and know what a good coach is and what a bad one is also. Tubby's record if he was here at UK would be worse than BCG. He got out right in the nick of time. He know what kinda players he would have this year and he knew people in the bluegrass wouldnt have any of it. So guess what tubby packed his bags and left. Im wanting to say that when he won the coach of the yeat that he has coach P's team left over. I may be wrong on that one though. In college basketball you cant have a couple years of bad recruiting. Its just to hard to compete with schools such as Duke, UNC, Flordia and teams like that when you have second class recruits. Just cant happen. Good riddens Tubby.