Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Houston 82 UK 69

Featured Replies

I read/heard a quote from a UM player. He made the point that these are the SAME TEAMS that they lost to last year. So while they haven't played anyone, UM was losing to these same teams the previous year.

 

I understand that and am convinced that Tubby being at Minnesota is the best thing for their program. He will win there just as he has done everywhere else he has been. But just like here for BCG, it will take time for them to be a force in the Big 10.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Question

 

Why was 5'8 freshman Dustin Mills in the game for uk towards the end of the game? That guy looked small, got to be someone else better that can come off the bench.

Quick Question

 

Why was 5'8 freshman Dustin Mills in the game for uk towards the end of the game? That guy looked small, got to be someone else better that can come off the bench.

 

He can't be any good because he's small?

I agree Ramel is not the answer to who can run the point, and I know Jasper is all we have, but is Jasper going to be the man to right the ship as everyone is saying?

 

Several reasons why...first off, my scenario is getting both Jasper and Meeks back. It helps because Jasper has great size, which would help our rebounding. Also, he's a very good defender...and his size makes him a versatile defender, which would help us on the defensive end. Third, he's the only true PG we have, which would free up Bradley to play a more natural role...and it would also improve our depth, which at this point is non-existent. I just think adding a healthy Meeks and Jasper to the roster with PP, makes Kentucky a very competitive team and one that should win some games in the conference. Without them, it's going to be a real struggle...the talent just isn't there.

 

This roster isn't overflowing with talent to start with, so taking away no worse than the second best player and another guy who is possibly #3 is devastating. I can't figure out why that's so hard for everyone else to figure out.

He can't be any good because he's small?

 

Never said that, he just looked like a chicken with his head cut off running around the court last night.

Several reasons why...first off, my scenario is getting both Jasper and Meeks back. It helps because Jasper has great size, which would help our rebounding. Also, he's a very good defender...and his size makes him a versatile defender, which would help us on the defensive end. Third, he's the only true PG we have, which would free up Bradley to play a more natural role...and it would also improve our depth, which at this point is non-existent. I just think adding a healthy Meeks and Jasper to the roster with PP, makes Kentucky a very competitive team and one that should win some games in the conference. Without them, it's going to be a real struggle...the talent just isn't there.

 

This roster isn't overflowing with talent to start with, so taking away no worse than the second best player and another guy who is possibly #3 is devastating. I can't figure out why that's so hard for everyone else to figure out.

 

You got my vote.

Classic Wireman blame it on Tubby. :lol: You wanted him out and no you can't accept what we have. I will tell you one thing this team isn't 4-5 with Tubby as the coach.

 

 

I agree. 6-3 at the worst with Tubbster at the helm.

I agree. 6-3 at the worst with Tubbster at the helm.

 

Don't know what their overall record would be, but the would have still lost that game last night with Tubby as coach. Heck, we only beat them by 7 (after being tied with about 3 min. to go) at home with Randolph Morris and a healthy Jasper last year.

The problems that I saw glaring last night were the same issues that seemed to kill them last year IMO.

He got hurt in warm-ups last night.

 

I was at the game an hour early and he did not even warm up. It must have come in practice yesterday! BTW there was 1000+ Kentucky fans at the game last night.

BTW there was 1000+ Kentucky fans at the game last night.

 

Yippie,,,

Yippie,,,

 

Don't be upset that UK had more fans at their game in Houston than the Bearcats have at their home games at Shoemaker.:lol:

Don't be upset that UK had more fans at their game in Houston than the Bearcats have at their home games at Shoemaker.:lol:

Does it really matter how many see their teams teeth kicked in live???

Does it really matter how many see their teams teeth kicked in live???

 

So, you are fine with UC fans not coming out to support the program regardless of how they are playing?

So, you are fine with UC fans not coming out to support the program regardless of how they are playing?

That's their financial choice. While it would help the program, I can't say I blame them. I have a floor seat, and I'll be watching from home tonight...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.