Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Houston 82 UK 69

Featured Replies

To quote BCG: Some PGs can count to 5 (see only their team) while others can count to 10(see the whole floor). He says Jasper is one of the few that can count to 10.

 

Ramel cannot.

 

I agree Ramel is not the answer to who can run the point, and I know Jasper is all we have, but is Jasper going to be the man to right the ship as everyone is saying?

  • Replies 156
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't feel like going back and finding the exact quote, but I guarantee you this team is not 4-5 with Tubby at the helm. You guys cry when the "Tubby Supporters" talk about Tubby in threads unrelated to UK basketball, so STOP bringing him into threads that have nothing to do with him.

I agree Ramel is not the answer to who can run the point, and I know Jasper is all we have, but is Jasper going to be the man to right the ship as everyone is saying?

 

I'm just going by what BCG is saying, and he's saying Jasper will make a big impact.

 

UK has scorers, but needs someone who can get them the ball in good spots. Hopefully Jasper will be that guy.

 

Jasper should also be able to play some solid D on the 3 point shooters that seem to be killing UK.

I'm just going by what BCG is saying, and he's saying Jasper will make a big impact.

 

UK has scorers, but needs someone who can get them the ball in good spots. Hopefully Jasper will be that guy.

 

Jasper should also be able to play some solid D on the 3 point shooters that seem to be killing UK.

 

I agree. But I don't think Jasper is going to help much this season. He will be a very big difference maker, but this Kentucky team just isn't very good. Jasper needs to red shirt, and come back 100% healthy next year.

I agree. But I don't think Jasper is going to help much this season. He will be a very big difference maker, but this Kentucky team just isn't very good. Jasper needs to red shirt, and come back 100% healthy next year.

 

I don't want him back before he's ready, but if he can start playing in early January, this team might make some waves late in the season. (Assuming Patterson doesn't miss much time).

I don't want him back before he's ready, but if he can start playing in early January, this team might make some waves late in the season. (Assuming Patterson doesn't miss much time).

 

That's true, but what if he comes back and he says he's 100%, but he re hurts that knee again? If I was Jasper I would just take it easy, and hope everyone stays for next year. Because next year Jasper will be the man and will give UK a completely different look at PG.

So what is the status on Patterson.

I agree Ramel is not the answer to who can run the point, and I know Jasper is all we have, but is Jasper going to be the man to right the ship as everyone is saying?

 

BCG says that Jasper can be an NBA PG and an NBA defender.

I wasn't going to post, but after reading I changed my mind. First regarding Tubby, Minnesota really hasn't played anybody to date. I am a huge Tubby fan, but lets not get carried away with them being 7-1.

As for the Cats, we really are a long way from being competitive in the SEC. We struggle at home, so what do you think is going to happen on the road in conference? I also think Stewart needs to be getting many more minutes. I don't think he got any minutes in the UAB game? I've already said Porter should talk to Brooks about playing football next season.

I wasn't going to post, but after reading I changed my mind. First regarding Tubby, Minnesota really hasn't played anybody to date. I am a huge Tubby fan, but lets not get carried away with them being 7-1.

As for the Cats, we really are a long way from being competitive in the SEC. We struggle at home, so what do you think is going to happen on the road in conference? I also think Stewart needs to be getting many more minutes. I don't think he got any minutes in the UAB game? I've already said Porter should talk to Brooks about playing football next season.

 

Are the 4-5?? Did they lose to a team like a Gardner-Webb??

When did Patterson get hurt? I know it was before the game, but was it on Saturday or sometime between then and last night?

When did Patterson get hurt? I know it was before the game, but was it on Saturday or sometime between then and last night?

 

He got hurt in warm-ups last night.

I wasn't going to post, but after reading I changed my mind. First regarding Tubby, Minnesota really hasn't played anybody to date. I am a huge Tubby fan, but lets not get carried away with them being 7-1.

As for the Cats, we really are a long way from being competitive in the SEC. We struggle at home, so what do you think is going to happen on the road in conference? I also think Stewart needs to be getting many more minutes. I don't think he got any minutes in the UAB game? I've already said Porter should talk to Brooks about playing football next season.

 

I read/heard a quote from a UM player. He made the point that these are the SAME TEAMS that they lost to last year. So while they haven't played anyone, UM was losing to these same teams the previous year.

Are the 4-5?? Did they lose to a team like a Gardner-Webb??

 

Now we both know they didn't lose to Gardner-Webb. One of my points is that Tubby is gone, so give it a rest.

I agree Ramel is not the answer to who can run the point, and I know Jasper is all we have, but is Jasper going to be the man to right the ship as everyone is saying?

 

He will make a huge difference. The offense will look much more fluid with someone who has good passing skills and instincts running the show. He needs to gain some confidence in his shooting to maximize his potential though.

 

Bradley tries hard, but he is more of a playground type player and does not really seem to grasp the nuances of team offense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.