Elliott County 99 Bath County 53

RA09

Another smack down from Elliot.

I actually thought they would win by more than 46. They must have had an off night.

Whats Ferguson averaging this year ? It has to be around 19-22 points a game.

I can't wait to see Elliot play some better teams down the road. When does their first real challenge come ?

I actually thought they would win by more than 46. They must have had an off night.

I can't wait to see Elliot play some better teams down the road. When does their first real challenge come ?

They play Christian County tomorrow night.

Coming into tonight he was averaging 26.8.

Should of started holding it earlier........

Like from the opening tip?

Seriously, when a team is outmanned the slowdown often won't work either. Mason County, for example, causes so many problems with the press that the slowdown just slows down the inevitable; and from all accounts, Elliott is similar.

Bath Co held the ball on their hip for the final minute or so to prevent Elliott from reaching the century mark........

Can't figure out what this accomplishes for your team. I would hate to do this and run into Elliott later in the tourney, they may have a short memory!