Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 99 Bath County 53

Featured Replies

I looked at a few of the Bath Co kids faces during this & felt really bad for them. I felt it was very demeaning to them. For their sakes I wish Coach Hicks hadn't done this.

Can't figure out what this accomplishes for your team. I would hate to do this and run into Elliott later in the tourney, they may have a short memory!

 

They won by 46. Would they really be mad that a team they killed kept them from scoring 100?

Can't figure out what this accomplishes for your team. I would hate to do this and run into Elliott later in the tourney, they may have a short memory!

 

:laugh::laugh::lol:Comical.

Who knows with Hicks.? ! ! !

I looked at a few of the Bath Co kids faces during this & felt really bad for them. I felt it was very demeaning to them. For their sakes I wish Coach Hicks hadn't done this.

 

I can only image how bad the Bath kids felt when they had to hold the ball..........

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.