Augusta/Bracken Co. (Cross County Shootout, also "Shoot For A Cure".)

Another year, another cross county rivalry. Each year one of the biggest games for both Bracken Co. and Augusta is the Cross County match-up. No matter how much one team has the upper hand, its always going to be a good one. Each year its called the cross county shootout for each team but this year its a little more special. Its "Shoot For A Cure Night", a night dedicated to helping out breast cancer, every fan is being asked to wear pink. Coaches and players from both teams will also be sporting pink, whereas both teams will warm-up in pink shirts. Many activities have been set up also to help support this cause. Should be a good night and a great game.

If you dont have anything better to do id get to Bracken Co. and enjoy this one.

The gym won't be covered in typical Orange and Black, Blue and White that night. It will be pink for all the survivors. This game will be a good one as Augusta is looking to score its second win this season, and Bracken looking to score its first win of the season. It will be a good atmosphere, as always, for this game!

Augusta 59

Bracken 50

If you do decide on coming, come early....it will be packed!

I again will take Bracken Co. Seems as if Augusta vs. Bracken always comes down to who has the fewest mistakes and i think it will be a close game. But i do believe Bracken gets there First win of the season. Good Luck to both teams. This should be a great night for high school basketball and also for a great night for cancer awareness.

Im going to take Augusta in this one with a 11 point win. Every year i get to see these two play, and they are very close games. I dont believe iv seen a blowout yet, i think this year its going to be one good barn burner.

I also have to go try and find a pink shirt now.

They will have some before the game. Come early and you may get one.