Conner vs. Cov. Cath predictions

Gee, this game against Conner isn't until the 11th of December at Conner....Come on please, let's just do one game at a time.... I think most CovCath fans are looking forward to the Mason County game on Friday night at Mason County.... and yes I know Conner fans, you don't have another game until the CovCath game, but.......

With CovCath loss to Mason County Friday, I don't think I would want to be Conner. While CovCath really hasn't historically played well at the Conner gym over the years, I don't think Conner has the players that CovCath has seen in two of it's three games (LexCath, and Mason County) to stop CovCath. I see Maile being a mad man on the court Tuesday night and scoring big, since he won't be having to guard or being guarded by 6"7' and IMO Kentucky's Mr. Basketball D. Miller.... I think Conner will be coming up against a buzz saw, and the only question will be whether or not the Crazies will want to come out to the game in the numbers that they did Friday night....

After playing teams like Mason County and Lex Cath I think Cov Cath blow out Conner by 15+ points

Of course, being kids and being human, they could also overlook the Cougars. I have zero doubt Jim Hicks will have his team ready to compete. While they may not have as much talent (and I'm guessing there since I haven't seen them yet), very rarely if ever do you see a Hicks' team not battle wire to wire. The Colonels need to have their hard hats on because it will be physical.