3. Estill County

4. Letcher Central

5. Breathitt County

6. Hazard

7. Leslie County

8. Lee County

9. Jenkins

10. Buckhorn

I like Earl's top 10. The reason Knott isn't listed is that they are rebuilding. Knott lost a lot this past season. They will have two, maybe three, returning starters. Those players being Zach Mullins, Cody Smith, and Ryan Mosely. I may be missing someone (forgive me). Anthony Smith did start a few games and could be the new catcher.

• 2 weeks later...

...The reason Knott isn't listed is that they are rebuilding. Knott lost a lot this past season. They will have two, maybe three, returning starters. Those players being Zach Mullins, Cody Smith, and Ryan Mosely. I may be missing someone (forgive me). Anthony Smith did start a few games and could be the new catcher.

How many seniors were on last years team? Wasnt most of the team seniors.

How many seniors were on last years team? Wasnt most of the team seniors.

Knott had 7 starters that were seniors.

Depending on who comes out this season, Knott won't have one senior. Most will be sophomores with a junior or two thrown in.

1 Estill County

2 Powell County

3 Letcher Central

4 Leslie County

5 Perry Central

6 Lee County

7 Jackson City

8 Breathitt County

I'm not sure Breathitt will be that low. They didn't play any seniors last year and probably start only one this year. The only thing that keeps them from being in the top 5 is coaching,IMO. Looking at your top 5, they all have veteran, dedicated coaches who have created or inherited established programs.

You guys have left Hazard out of the ratings. Why? They will be solid next year.

Estill Co. and Powell will be strong. Hazard, Perry, Letcher will be the next tier. Leslie, Lee and Breathitt Co. the next. Anything could happen amongst those 8 teams.

You guys have left Hazard out of the ratings. Why? They will be solid next year.

Estill Co. and Powell will be strong. Hazard, Perry, Letcher will be the next tier. Leslie, Lee and Breathitt Co. the next. Anything could happen amongst those 8 teams.

I agree. Hazard definitely belongs in this group. Meehan always has a competitive team.