14th Region in 2008?

Testify

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a good player but I dont see the best.............His attitude seems to bring him down a little anyway.

He's the best returning middle infielder in the 14th, a pretty good pitcher, and the best returning right handed hitter in the region.

I would say that you could argue that the best overall player is between him, Drew Freeman, and Cory Brewer. I didn't think he had a bad attitude, he might be seen as a little cocky, but most good athletes are.

He's the best returning middle infielder in the 14th, a pretty good pitcher, and the best returning right handed hitter in the region.

I would say that you could argue that the best overall player is between him, Drew Freeman, and Cory Brewer. I didn't think he had a bad attitude, he might be seen as a little cocky, but most good athletes are.

You are probably right.....but I still will take a player that dont run his mouth all the time..........even if hes not as good.

It's Estill, Powell, and then everyone else. I cant wait to see those two teams sqaure off this spring.

2005- The favorites were Powell and Leslie (PCC won region)

*Powell and Leslie met in the semi-finals

2006- The favorites were Lee and Leslie (Powell won region)

*Lee and Leslie met in the semi-finals

2007- The favorites were PCC, Powell, and Estill (LCC won region)

*Estill and Powell met in district semi-finals (Freeman threw a bunch of pitches and had to bounce back to pitch against a hot Leslie Co. team in the first round of the region in the early game after a 2 hour bus trip). John Couch (14th Region POY) had a tweaked hamstring for PCC and wasn't 100%, Couch wasn't available to pitch in the semi-finals because they drew a good Lee County team.

Alot depends on the draw, whose healthy, and who gets hot at the right time. Like last year there isn't a dominant pitcher that can shut down any of the top 5 or 6 teams in the region. Freeman would probably come the closest when he's on. Drake gave Powell and Estill fits last year.