PutMeInCoach

Sporting Good stores - Need evening workers

Clothing Stores - Clerks and gift wrappers

Basketball Gyms - Ticket sales, Ushers, Concessions, Security

Radio - On site set-up and breakdown, interviews of coaches

Local TV - Camera and video taping

Newspapers - Sports reporting, covering games, photos

Ref'ing - Youth Leagues in evenings or weekends

I want to be a Ref. How do I get started, I've tried to get into two different classes at NKU and both got canceled. I wasn't pleased at all.
If you want to be a HS Ref, contact the Assigning Secretary in the Region you live in. If a youth league, ask the organizer if any certification is required.

You can visit the KHSAA website, for information related to Officials.

http://officials.khsaa.org/

I know some teens who make a lot of money being designated drivers for college students (of age of course) and/or adults who want to go to a holiday party. You take them where they want to go and pick them up when they call. You are the perfect age for that.

Also some guys team up. Let them go to their party and two of you pick them up (one drives the car home).

I know some teens who make a lot of money being designated drivers for college students (of age of course) and/or adults who want to go to a holiday party. You take them where they want to go and pick them up when they call. You are the perfect age for that.

Also some guys team up. Let them go to their party and two of you pick them up (one drives the car home).

Don't want this job, but it sounds interesting for you younger people.:D

If your NKY (I think you are) try the Fed Ex Ground hub out by Richwood. I'm sure they are looking for seasonal peeps and always seem to be looking for permanent hires. They offer benefits and would be a great job for a student. I did that line of work for about 10 years...

Don't want this job, but it sounds interesting for you younger people.:D

I agree, but unfortunately I am not one of "you younger people" My son has done it. My nephew offered his services to a local country club when they held a special event. He made several trips and made a couple hundred dollars. Country club people tip well when tipsy!

Seriously, a DUI would cost a couple thousand dollars. Twenty bucks for a ride home is nothing. Not to mention the public service of keeping people safe!