Bengals 21 Ravens 7

gamer31

Everyone has said that your not the only one that can see it. It pretty obvious how talented he is. Not trying to knock you just agreeing. He is just to dumb to realize it right now or he could make a lot of money some day in the NFL.

Your friend OR never agreed with me. Maybe he is seeing the light now. He is the real deal. Thats why they wont cut him... with Chad and TJ approaching early 30's.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens average about 31 across the entire defense. People lay down for them out of intimidation. Well, everyone other than the Steelers, apparently.

No doubt they are long in the tooth but they aren't awful when they have their guys healthy. You are still looking at multiple Pro Bowlers on that side of the ball. They are missing two of them at the corner spot, Ed Reed and Bart Scott (the most underrated one of the group). Ray and Suggs have been but neither are playing up to what they used to be.

Didn't the Steelers get completely drilled by the Ravens in one game last year? Believe the Bengals have now won 6 out of the last 7 against the Ravens. So the Bengals definitely don't lay down against them. Its just to bad we can't play them every week this year...:D

In case you didn't notice, the Steelers were a REALLY BAD TEAM last year. Their weaknesses played right into the Old Browns' hands.

If the Bengals weren't so darned inept they would've done the exact same thing to the Old Browns as the Steelers did last week. But they settled for field goals, just like Mike Brown settles for operating his team on a shoestring budget ... :sssh:

No doubt they are long in the tooth but they aren't awful when they have their guys healthy. You are still looking at multiple Pro Bowlers on that side of the ball. They are missing two of them at the corner spot, Ed Reed and Bart Scott (the most underrated one of the group). Ray and Suggs have been but neither are playing up to what they used to be.

They were healthy last week ... :sssh:

Go back and watch the game today and tell me how much room he had to work with. At least be fair thats all im saying.

It's the same excuse for him every week. He never has "room to run." It's because he's too slow and not physical enough. And, dare I say, washed up.

Go back and watch the game today and tell me how much room he had to work with. At least be fair thats all im saying.

If it were just today, I'd agree with you. The Ravens are tough to run on. The problem is, he's been doing it this entire year (I know, he's been hurt), and the last couple weeks of last year. I really think if Irons or Perry were healthy Rudi wouldn't be seeing the field at all this year.

If it were just today, I'd agree with you. The Ravens are tough to run on. The problem is, he's been doing it this entire year (I know, he's been hurt), and the last couple weeks of last year. I really think if Irons or Perry were healthy Rudi wouldn't be seeing the field at all this year.

I agree with you on Irons and Perry. Rudi (IMO) thinks he's some kind of athletic speedster. His strength the last couple of years was being powerful and being able to bounce off of tacklers. Now he goes down if you just look at him the wrong way. Seriously, how many runs of 20 or more yards has Rudi had this year? I'm just going to guess and say 2.

I think the breaking point will come next week. If Rudi can't have a good game against Arizona then he should be done. He's got to bring it next week if he wants to keep playing.

You might be right but its hard to judge with his injury. Lets judge him the back half of the year and make a decision.