Veterans Day Salute

cvillecat

Mrs PH-wonderful post!

Ms Liberty-so sorry for your loss.

We had a moment of silence today at church to remember all the veterans.

A heartfelt thank you, to all the ones in the military now and in the past for their service to our country. May God bless all of those serving today as well as their loved ones.

It is in Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

To ALL of my brothers in arms (leatherneck for sure and all of us), I hope it's been a great day for all of us. Out of all of the days of each year, this one belongs to us. Not too many of us ask for much in return for what we offered to give our lives to protect if necessary. For the vast majority of us, a simple "Thank You" is all we need to reaffirm that what we did was worth the sacrifices we made!:D

To ALL of my brothers in arms (leatherneck for sure and all of us), I hope it's been a great day for all of us. Out of all of the days of each year, this one belongs to us. Not too many of us ask for much in return for what we offered to give our lives to protect if necessary. For the vast majority of us, a simple "Thank You" is all we need to reaffirm that what we did was worth the sacrifices we made!:D

A million thank yous are not enough.

A great point was made a couple of post earlier. I hope that everyone can thank a Military veteran or a current member of our Great Mllitary, not just on these type holidays but every day.

Should you see or meet a Vet, shake his/her hand and say Thank You. They Deserve It.

We need to remember to do this all the time not just one day out of the year. :thumb:

Thank you for all that you do! I truly admire, respect and consider heroic what the troops do/have done, to protect this great nation! GOD BLESS YOU!