11 out of 18 in San Diego burn center are illegals

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When were you given the intelliegence and authority to determine who recieves medical treatment or not.

I honestly dont care what happens in other countries, because there not my country. I still believe in the America that goes by its own path. Who will take care of anyone, reguardless of Race, ethnicity or national origin.

I will say this,Everyone in this world deserves the best healthcare! When you base healthcare levels on money, then you begin to put a price on people's life.

Gee, I thought I was voicing my OPINION on here, you know, like you're doing.

Tell me gooch, is your healthcare free?

No it is not, not by a long shot. But I have no problem paying for someone who has not been blessed like myself.

Hypothetical RTS: Say you or your child comes down with a very serious sickness or disease, something that requires a major medical procedure, or extensive medical care. Yet, your insurance does not cover it. Dont you think your child or yourself deserves to live.

What if you know good and well that you can never possibly pay this bill. To do so would ruin you financially for the rest of your life. No one should have to make this decision.

We make hard decisions every day. Deciding on which is more important, your financial stability or the life of your child, would be one of the easier ones.

There are many avenues for paying for catastrophic health costs. One of them is buy catastrophic health insurance. Another way is to talk to the hospital finance office who can help you with your bill and even hook you up with NPOs that will assist you. Cincinnati has a tax levy that pays for indigent care.

No it is not, not by a long shot. But I have no problem paying for someone who has not been blessed like myself.

Hypothetical RTS: Say you or your child comes down with a very serious sickness or disease, something that requires a major medical procedure, or extensive medical care. Yet, your insurance does not cover it. Dont you think your child or yourself deserves to live.

I would get a second job to pay what I have to. Next.

They can get it, and they do.

The healthcare system is broken, period. Not because of illegals but because everyone is afraid of the big boogey man - socialization - woooo:eek: Universal health care is certainly doable, and affordable - but we are still too worried about someone taking some of my money to make someone else healthy. BOOOO

Is the public education system working for EVERYONE?

We make hard decisions every day. Deciding on which is more important, your financial stability or the life of your child, would be one of the easier ones.

There are many avenues for paying for catastrophic health costs. One of them is buy catastrophic health insurance. Another way is to talk to the hospital finance office who can help you with your bill and even hook you up with NPOs that will assist you. Cincinnati has a tax levy that pays for indigent care.

Another is taking education seriously and get training to have a decent job. Instead too many laugh at education, don't focus on it, say they don't need it and when they can't get a good paying job because they have no skills to market to the employer, they complain it is someone else's fault.

The big rich people making all the money, the insurance agents, the doctors, etc, etc and when most likely it is the person looking back at them in the mirror each morning that is the MAIN CULPRIT on why they can't afford good health care.

Another is taking education seriously and get training to have a decent job. Instead too many laugh at education, don't focus on it, say they don't need it and when they can't get a good paying job because they have no skills to market to the employer, they complain it is someone else's fault.

The big rich people making all the money, the insurance agents, the doctors, etc, etc and when most likely it is the person looking back at them in the mirror each morning that is the MAIN CULPRIT on why they can't afford good health care.

Yeah, all of the kids that I have at my school who were physically, mentally, and sexually abused to the point that they have no idea how to socialize with people their own age, and then the ones who live in drug infested house-holds and become addicts themselves, and those who are homeless, living with a friends parents who have just taken them in - they should look in the mirror and blame themselves for the plight they are in. If they weren't just so lazy and stupid, they would be doing much better in school.