11 out of 18 in San Diego burn center are illegals

These are human beings were talking about. I am disgusted that you would discriminate medical treatment based on someone ethnicity. The simple fact is that someone is hurt, someone is in need of help. You dont just sit there and tell them, if they had come to the country legally, then your life would of worth sparing.

That is the farthest thing from the ideals of Christ. You sicken me with that statement RTS:fight::fight:

Nothing to with ethnicity whatsoever. Everything to do with breaking the law. They get no sympathy from me, nor should they. You sicken me by hiding behind Christ to defend law breakers. ;)

Aren't you the same guy that defends abortion?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe my questions did answer yours.

No, they seemed like the response of a politician. Answer questions with more questions.

However, I will assume, then, that you do not sympathize with their plight, nor have tried to understand where they are coming from. If I am wrong (and I hope that I am), please let me know.

Now for your second set of questions:

What about murderers? Are we seriously comparing a hardworking mexican field hand with a murderer? Okay, for argument's sake, I feel sympathy for the murder victim's family, but I also feel sympathy and pity for the murderer. I guess that it was just how I was raised.

As for the robbing the bank question, we are lucky enough to live in the US where we have job opportunities that other countries don't, so in our country robbing a bank wouldn't be a choice. However, if you were backed into a corner and this is what you did, I would have sympathy for you. I would hope, too, if I knew you that I would have helped you in whatever way (financially) that I could so that didn't even have to be a choice that you make.

No, they seemed like the response of a politician. Answer questions with more questions.

However, I will assume, then, that you do not sympathize with their plight, nor have tried to understand where they are coming from. If I am wrong (and I hope that I am), please let me know.

Now for your second set of questions:

What about murderers? Are we seriously comparing a hardworking mexican field hand with a murderer? Okay, for argument's sake, I feel sympathy for the murder victim's family, but I also feel sympathy and pity for the murderer. I guess that it was just how I was raised.

As for the robbing the bank question, we are lucky enough to live in the US where we have job opportunities that other countries don't, so in our country robbing a bank wouldn't be a choice. However, if you were backed into a corner and this is what you did, I would have sympathy for you. I would hope, too, if I knew you that I would have helped you in whatever way (financially) that I could so that didn't even have to be a choice that you make.

See, in a nutshell, this is your problem. You feel sympathy for lawbreakers. I do not, nor should I..........nor should you.

Nothing to with ethnicity whatsoever. Everything to do with breaking the law. They get no sympathy from me, nor should they. You sicken me by hiding behind Christ to defend law breakers. ;)

Aren't you the same guy that defends abortion?

Do you not sympathize with any lawbreakers? I drove 75 mph on the interstate today.

Whatever happened to "hate the sin, not the sinner?"

The law is the law. You should respect it, sorry if that offends you, not intended to.

What offends me is the telling me what I should do and believe. Again, I am glad we live in a country where I can believe freely and do what I can to help those that are not as fortunate as I am.

I honestly try to see where you are coming from and look for the good in you. I won't give up. ;)

I guess because it is hard, sometimes, to know what you are saying when you dance around the question. Perhaps "apathetic" would better describe your feelings toward these people?
Good Lord, how clear do I have to be????

They are law breakers, simple as that. What is so hard to understand about that?

What offends me is the telling me what I should do and believe. Again, I am glad we live in a country where I can believe freely and do what I can to help those that are not as fortunate as I am.

I honestly try to see where you are coming from and look for the good in you. I won't give up. ;)

DITTO!