Trotwood Madison being investigated

SEABASS

The OHSAA investigated them once already and found nothing. I would think this is to satisfy some local schools who are crying foul.
I don't think that the OHSAA investigated them the first time. I think that Trottwood did their own investigation and found no infractions. That's kinda like asking the fox to watch the hen house.

Don't understand your statement! What race card and who used it in Ohio?
Some of the posts that were made in relation to the article in the Dayton Paper to the Dayton Paper were racial in content . Read some of those post please . Click on the link in post 2 . Just pointing it out . It doesn't need to be there or in the Ky discussion .

I don't think that the OHSAA investigated them the first time. I think that Trottwood did their own investigation and found no infractions. That's kinda like asking the fox to watch the hen house.

Bingo my friend.

Frankly based on the limited info I've read in the newspaper articles, I don't see how the OHSAA can not sanction TM. Douglass has admitted to approaching at least one player that subsequently transferred to TM, although Douglass said he did it in fun. That may or may not have been the case. As others have pointed out, the OHSAA rule does not carve out contacts made in jest or in fun. The danger of excusing the contact is that in the future, every coach that has been found to make contact with another school's player will then always say that he wasn't serious, that his intent was just to have fun. The rule then becomes useless in my opinion. What makes Douglass' statement particularly implausible is that the kid then ended up transferring. If the OHSAA accepts Douglass' reasoning, the OHSAA is even weaker than I already thought it was. Athough, it will make the KHSAA look a lot better in the eyes of some.:jump:

I predict right now that Highlands will win the T-M game by a score of 1-0 (if you know what I mean!!!!).

Nope. OHSAA won't decide on this until most likely after the season is over. While they take these things seriously, they won't act unless every single t has been crossed and i has been dotted. Very methodical.

Just my thoughts.

-CardinalsFan

Bingo my friend.

Frankly based on the limited info I've read in the newspaper articles, I don't see how the OHSAA can not sanction TM. Douglass has admitted to approaching at least one player that subsequently transferred to TM, although Douglass said he did it in fun. That may or may not have been the case. As others have pointed out, the OHSAA rule does not carve out contacts made in jest or in fun. The danger of excusing the contact is that in the future, every coach that has been found to make contact with another school's player will then always say that he wasn't serious, that his intent was just to have fun. The rule then becomes useless in my opinion. What makes Douglass' statement particularly implausible is that the kid then ended up transferring. If the OHSAA accepts Douglass' reasoning, the OHSAA is even weaker than I already thought it was. Athough, it will make the KHSAA look a lot better in the eyes of some.:jump:

I know of some NKY coaches that have done the same thing in jest. The players just did not transfer. That's where the problem occurred.