Trotwood Madison being investigated

SEABASS

The local schools that are losing talented players to Trotwood Madison are in uproar. I am told that Trotwood is getting some of these top players because of Coach Maurice Douglas' (former UK and Chicago Bear) ability to find big-time scholarship offers for his players.

Trotwood seems to be the land of opportunity so who can blame this top players and their parents. They are not recruiting I am told for a good source. What is a full-ride to say Michigan, Cincinnati, Iowa,

The local schools that are losing talented players to Trotwood Madison are in uproar. I am told that Trotwood is getting some of these top players because of Coach Maurice Douglas' (former UK and Chicago Bear) ability to find big-time scholarship offers for his players.

Trotwood seems to be the land of opportunity so who can blame this top players and their parents. They are not recruiting I am told for a good source. What is a full-ride to say Michigan, Cincinnati, Iowa,

If the players are that good then they should have no problem getting looked at the school they originally came from. Don't give me that stuff that the coach can find scholarship offers. If he can do that then he needs to get out of coaching and go do what we all know he succeeds in at a university.

If the players are that good then they should have no problem getting looked at the school they originally came from. Don't give me that stuff that the coach can find scholarship offers. If he can do that then he needs to get out of coaching and go do what we all know he succeeds in at a university.

For real. If he was such a good recruiter, put that coach in Div 1, where his true merit will shine through. It seems shady, that a high school coach should act like a liason to big time schools for players just because of who he is.

For real. If he was such a good recruiter, put that coach in Div 1, where his true merit will shine through. It seems shady, that a high school coach should act like a liason to big time schools for players just because of who he is.

Absolutely no different than the AAU circuit and college basketball. I wonder when the OHSAA will be checking on Ginnville. Oops. Glenville...