Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

They were 2-13 a few years ago.:D

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 145
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly how many state championships has the Bluebirds won??

Exactly how many state championships has the Bluebirds won??

16:thumb:

That is amazing! I would say they are due to win another. Based on the Laws of average.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Once again, still won State!!!:p

Once again, still won State!!!:p

 

Did ya put * on them rings to ?:D

With a "normal" schedule like Highlands played back in my days, Highlands would have been 10-2 last year. But your point is a good one and I'm sure these kids, like the kids on every past Highlands team, is very motivated to win state. And I'm sure the Ryle kids are motivated to lay one on the Birds.

 

...one of the "2" isn't the "humpbacks" is it???? (col) (crying out loud)

Jumping in late here but and this is no disrespect to Ryle and their program because I was a huge fan last season as they made it to the Finals. With that said, they are running into one of the fastest, strongest, hungriest Highlands teams in over 20 yrs and that is a recipe for a blowout. I'm sorry but I like Highlands big in this one. Ryle lost a few studs and wont be able to stop the fast Highlands backfield.

 

Not to mention the 7-5 record as well as losing to CovCath 2X last season was unacceptable to not just Mueller and the coaching staff but everyone of those players. They are Jacked up for this opener.

 

 

Highlands 44

Ryle- 14

I don't see the Birds breaking much of a sweat, I say 42-7.

Got to give Highlands the edge, but I can't see Ryle getting ran over...

I would agree with your statement but it is going to be a battle.

I hope that they come in with that attitude.

 

 

Don't think the team will as they appear to be pretty focused on the path ahead of them. They certainly know what it will take to get there. Fans are a whole different matter.

I hope that they come in with that attitude.

 

 

I don't see that happening at all. Its the first game of the year so they should by that fact alone be psyched; Highlands has historically been really ready at the beginning of the year because of their off season work outs and practices; the kids have a burr under their butts about last season; and they want to prove a point to the Raiders, that inspite of the Raiders making it to the 4A finals last year, Highlands is still the premier football program in N. Ky. I'd be greatly surprised and disappointed if the Birds are looking past the Raiders and coming in with a laid back attitude. If they do, it will be a long drive home from Union.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.