Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NUMBER 1 FAN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NUMBER 1 FAN

  1. Better than Trinity or St X?? Certainly the best in NKY but not state.
  2. Can't sign until Feb. 2010.
  3. When did the NCAA start allowing D1 coaches to come and visit high school freshman??
  4. Not that matters but I didn't see any easy shots go up. Beechwood was very physical on D and for the most part the refs let them play.
  5. I don't think Ryle has used their size to their advantage all year. Beechwood fans were making the same comment after the game. For the most part the big players have worked to get the scraps on the offensive side most of the year. Which is ok I guess but there have been several mis-matches all year and they have not taken advantage of it and many times when the ball goes inside it hits the player's knee which to me indicates that it is not something that is practiced nor a priority for the team. On the D side of the ball the big guys have worked well and maybe that's their main responsibility. I would never expect one of Ryle's big guys to walk away from a game with a lot of points. I would say for one of them to score 10 - 15 would be huge but all 3 are capable of scoring 20 plus. This is just an outsider's opinion.
  6. Coleman is more of a small forward. Still a great dunk by Pittman.
  7. I hope that it is a physical game.
  8. No way Cater was the player in high school that Euton is today. They are night and day. If you are talking about playing time at UK granted Carter doesn't come of the bench but his high school talent does not compair.
  9. They rotated a different 5 every 4 minutes.
  10. No score. He did not spend much time on the floor and when he did he did not play much of a role in the offence.
  11. It will be hard for the Cats to go one on one with Stanford. I am not sure how you can pass up a chance to play ball for Stanford. They currently have 5 players who are pre-med. That tells you what type of player they recruit.
  12. Great news for Miles. It looks good for Northern KY.
  13. I was trying to be nice but I would agree.
  14. Nice win by HC. They kept the ball outside of the lane for most of the game and Ryle continued to run a 1 3 1 D instead of picking up man to man early on. Ryle for whatever reason would not pound the inside with their size????? You have to scratch your head if your a Ryle fan. My hat is off to the HC coach for spreading the offense out. Ryle never adjusted and never capitalized on their advantages.
  15. This is not a good game to judge. Ryle played very poorly. They were asleep most of the game. Don't use this game to decide.
  16. Funny I was there to and they were singing goodbye. If you didn't hear it, which I am assuming that's what your saying please get your hearing checked. Maybe they were not directing it towards the SK player????
  17. Looked like the hit was fine. No issue at all but the fans were singing Goodbye to the SK player. I am not real sure how to take that. Kids are kids but that was a big time hit to the area to the head as I said I wasn't real clear on what T's student section was trying to do with the singing.
  18. Some want him at TE others are thinking maybe a position change it just depends on what situation the young man goes into.
  19. Yes, he has. He put on a bunch of muscle during football season, however he has a little bit of extra weight left over from nearly eight months of inactivity due to a broken foot. He is back down to the 240 range which isnt too bad.
  20. Look for everyone to do the samething to Cooper. Your anger is misdirected.
  21. Ryle played their whole bench. The JV group played most of the 2nd half. The only thing that would have made a big difference in the score was if Ryle didn't play any D at all. There was not any "running up the score". I am not sure what else Ryle could have done to avoid that kind of a score. I guess they could have used 3 players instead of 5. Bottom line Cooper is going to have a long way to go in building their program but they certainly have the coach to do it.
  22. Do T or X have many players that play other sports such as basketball or baseball?
  23. As poor as it was it still turned out for the best.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.