Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/Ryle Predictions (12/12)

Who Wins this Dec. 12th Game 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Dec. 12th Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll take Ryle by 22.

I think Ryle will win but i want CCH to blow them out which wont happen. I also want every team that plays Ryle this year to try to beat Ryle by 100 if they can after what they did to Cooper tonight.

Ryle is a very good team this year and IMO it will be tough for CCH to match up with them. Could be a long night for the Colonels.

 

I say Ryle wins in the 12-15 point range.

I think Ryle will win but i want CCH to blow them out which wont happen. I also want every team that plays Ryle this year to try to beat Ryle by 100 if they can after what they did to Cooper tonight.

 

Cooper did it to themselves. They are the ones that did not score more points. Ryle could have scored 100 if they wanted. Cooper's situation is unfortunate, but you cannot tell your team to back off on D or not to score. You can go deeper in your bench, but as a coach you have to expect the same intensity out of every player who steps on the floor. That builds for the season. Coach Sullivan and Cooper would have been more embarrased if Ryle had taken it "easy" on them. IMO, that would be disrespectful. Cooper was beaten by alot, but they got Ryle's best.

I haven't seen a box score yet. How many different players scored for Ryle?

Ryle 75, Cooper 17

 

Cooper (0-3) - Hare 1 0 2, Ramey 1 1 3, Hoffman 1 0 2, Thompson 1 0 2, Bradley 3 1 7, Schafer 0 1 1. Totals: 7 3 17.

 

Ryle (2-2) - Ahearn 4 1 10, Lamping 1 0 2, Russell 4 0 8, Willoughby 2 0 4, Coleman 1 0 2, McLeish 2 0 6, Nichols 2 2 6, Burtraw 2 0 4, Pinkston 2 0 4, Stauffer 7 0 14, Butts 2 0 5, Stinson 2 0 4, Perkins 1 2 4, Vollet 1 0 2. Totals: 33 5 75.

 

Cooper 5 5 5 2 -17

Ryle 31 9 19 16 -75

I think Ryle will win but i want CCH to blow them out which wont happen. I also want every team that plays Ryle this year to try to beat Ryle by 100 if they can after what they did to Cooper tonight.

 

Look for everyone to do the samething to Cooper. Your anger is misdirected.

Ryle is a very good team this year and IMO it will be tough for CCH to match up with them. Could be a long night for the Colonels. I say Ryle wins in the 12-15 point range.

 

Sorry to say, but I agree. In fact, the prediction of a 12-15 point loss may be overly generous to the Colonels without Shover at the point. When does swimming season start??

I think Ryle's size will be a problem for CCH in this one and McLiesh and Coleman will put big numbers in the scoring column. CCH playing at home may be the best thing going for them on Friday. Wondering about CovCath starting five........who is in Shover's spot and what has their rotation been?

I think Ryle's size will be a problem for CCH in this one and McLiesh and Coleman will put big numbers in the scoring column. CCH playing at home may be the best thing going for them on Friday. Wondering about CovCath starting five........who is in Shover's spot and what has their rotation been?

 

I'm not as conviced that Ryle's size will be a problem for CCH. Size hasn't caused problems thus far for the Colonels.

Ryle by 10. Too much for the struggling CCH right now.

Close game. Ryle by 5. CovCath won't be embarassed three games in a row at home.

Ryle by 8.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.