Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath/Ryle Predictions (12/12)

Who Wins this Dec. 12th Game 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Dec. 12th Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

CC by 5

CCH 65-60

I think CCH will struggle to control both Russell and Coleman. Ryle by 8.

I think Ryle's size will be a problem for CCH in this one and McLiesh and Coleman will put big numbers in the scoring column. CCH playing at home may be the best thing going for them on Friday. Wondering about CovCath starting five........who is in Shover's spot and what has their rotation been?

 

Pauly and Sorrell have rotated in and out of the starting position in place of Shover.

Edited by Eta Rho

I'm not as conviced that Ryle's size will be a problem for CCH. Size hasn't caused problems thus far for the Colonels.

 

I'd say it was a bit of a factor in the Mason Co. game though. CCH didn't exactly rebound that well and MC got a lot of offensive putbacks.

Pauly and Sorrell have rotated in and out of the starting position in place of Sorrell.

 

 

I think you meant Shover. But lately Counts has been starting, not Sorrell. It's been a weird lineup.

I think you meant Shover. But lately Counts has been starting, not Sorrell. It's been a weird lineup.

 

Yea I meant Shover. Just edited my post.

 

Counts has started all year I believe. Pauly and Sorrell have rotated in starting in place of Shover:

 

Pauly/Sorrell

Ives

Maile

Counts

Wellbrock.

 

Wasn't that their opening night starting lineup? With Sorrell getting the start?

Yea I meant Shover. Just edited my post.

 

Counts has started all year I believe. Pauly and Sorrell have rotated in starting in place of Shover:

 

Pauly/Sorrell

Ives

Maile

Counts

Wellbrock.

 

Wasn't that their opening night starting lineup? With Sorrell getting the start?

 

 

no I don't believe Counts has started all year. He just recently started. And I don't know how much longer that will last...

no I don't believe Counts has started all year. He just recently started. And I don't know how much longer that will last...

 

Actually Counts did start against MC. Now I remember. Isler was the only senior who didn't start that night.

Actually Counts did start against MC. Now I remember. Isler was the only senior who didn't start that night.

 

Yes, but their first game against lexcath Counts did not start. Shover was at that game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.